Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ollie via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Casper (RB)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Innova Evo

Click on the link in the message above - how not to do business - they knew
there was a problem almost a month before issuing the recall.

cybercat wrote:
Kittie I couldn't live with myself if I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
RB for a swan

In a town near to me ( New Braunfels) they were recently starting
construction on a golf course, they are putting something else
in.... well, turtles in one of the ponds began to leave , making...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 2nd 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Cat Meets Puppy

Poor puppy, just wanted to play, brought the toy and everything ;)
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Smokey - RB

I'm so sorry.

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
[BW][KF] Have you done your exercises today?

Awwww. I remember when Tank used to do that when chasing the feather on the
stick. We called it his flying kitty toy. He's much more mature now.

Mark Edwards wrote:
Here is a cute kitten picture...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Folk Art

Very nice artwork. Hope I can toot my own horn here just a little:

www.SerenityScenes.com

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Florida Residents Check In

You must be very close to me. I'm in Deltona just south of Deland. Some
people are not into work because of damage but nothing serious (although the
guy who had a tree fall on his fairly new truck...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Odd eating habits

Tigger is very attracted to plastic bags. Normally she is a very well
behaved cat and a slightly stern voice will cause her to stop whatever she is
doing that is objectionable. But with plastic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Question for a friend

First off - the cat has been to the vet and they have run some tests.
However, the test results will not be back for 2 weeks (?). But if anyone
has any thought on what might be wrong it would be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Check out this Christmas tree!

Tank would have it cleaned off and under the refrigerator in no time at all.
that's where all his toys are.

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
More purrs needed

And I was just thinking how lucky I was to get my problem straightened out so
quickly. And I have the same bank. I guess it helps when the people use the
card number to pay their electric and cable...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
a safe christmas for the kitties -

We put the tree up outside the front window.

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Strangest Warning Clause Ever

Tigger loves to rub against my legs when I get out of the shower. It's the
only time she does it.

Jason wrote:
I'm changing lodgers soonish so took a quick review of the advert which
was great...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
The Mad Cat-Sitter strikes again

Tank is the master of quick movement. He can get in the chair and underneath
me between the time that I look to make sure there is no cat in the chair and
the time that I sit down. He flattens...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Reunited with feline family (at LAST!)

I've had real good luck with Roach Pruff (I think that's how it's spelled).
It's not supposed to be toxic, although it can't be good for the kitties in
large doses. I simply closed the kitchen and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Don't make the bed!

i have the luxury of having a maid come in once a week. She always makes the
bed very nicely with all the teddy bears posed. She told me she has to lock
Tank out of the bedroom when she does this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
DÃ*a de Los Muertos

Please add
Duncan, house of Gundelfinger

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 90
Vet Tech Journals: Stupid hospital cat.....

Cats aren't vindictive, hah. That's why I like cats better than dogs.
Treat a dog badly and it will slobber all over you for more. Treat a cat
badly and it will **** in your shoe.

I decided I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 06, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
UPDATE: The guy who hit me is LYING! :(

I'm still not quite sure which insurance company called you but I wanted to
offer my experience here. I was rear ended while at a complete stop at a
traffic light. The other insurance company...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 80
Coming clean...

I have Bengals because I love the breed and since they seem to be less
allergy provoking I can have two where in the past I've only been able to
have one non-Bengal kitty (and I was always sneezing)....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Cats get the joke (LONGISH)

Normally tigger waits at the closet door in the morning wating for her treat
before I leave for work. This morning she was nowhere to be found. I looked
again and again in her favorite hiding...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
I can't believe it has been a year since the disasters

Sounds like you're in Deltona like me. Having done both I'd rather go
through a hurricane (inland, in a cinder block house with a good roof, and no
trees around) than a bad snow storm. Although 3...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Leaking urine?

Tank was sitting on DH's lap the other night and according to him leaked some
drops of urine on him. Before we switched foods, Tank had a problem with
leaking poop (and his farts could clear the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
No one must find my stash.......

We have a plastic bag in the pantry with about 50 of those little fur mice in
it. Every morning I give Tank one and he plays soccer with it, bat bat bat
bat and SCORE under the refrigerator. And...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26