Replies: 11
Posted By conniepo
RPCC on Facebook

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:26:20 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On 2017-08-09 21:13:59 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

FYI, you added me successfully.

Would you clarify...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 16, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
A sad announcement

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 14, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By conniepo
Kiss-a-mouse stuff

Weez so excited - more Christmas cards arrive every day. Our secretary (anti Connie) finally gotted the tyme to write out our cardz. Dey are in the mail now.

We haf not received our Sekrit Sant...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 14, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By conniepo
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

Anti Connie filled out the form but got an error message: Internal server error.

Luf,
MaryJ and Domino
Forum: Cat community October 28th 14, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By conniepo
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

YAY!!! We will ask our secretary to sign us up.

MaryJ and Domino
Forum: Cat community October 13th 14, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By conniepo
Weh gots to port home now. From Mosey, Sent October 13, 2014

On Monday, October 13, 2014 8:13:42 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai furrends,

diz haz bin a wunnerful Jellicle Ball n ai had uh grate tyme, but nao weh

muzt leeve n port bak tu...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 14, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Mosey, A Candle for Pearl Sent May 20, 2014

On Friday, June 20, 2014 2:53:27 PM UTC-4, Kyla=^..^= wrote:
It is with much sadness that I put up this candle link for Pat beloved Dog

Pear.:(

Forum: Cat community March 7th 14, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By conniepo
Happi Purrdai Mawrch Kitties !!!!

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 8:44:23 PM UTC-5, Purrdai Kitties wrote:
Happi Purrdai Mawrch Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,

Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Forum: Cat community February 13th 14, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By conniepo
SNOW MONSTERS!!!

Weez got lots of snow monsters here in New Jersey. Weez watchin da birdies in da feeders. Meowmie and Anti Connie always makes sure ders lots uf birdie seed in da feeders all winter long. Da birdies...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 14, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By conniepo
Hi Kitties

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:38:04 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
How is every kitty doing? Are you keeping warm in all this cold weather?

We has been sleeping in our beds by the radiator....
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 14, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By conniepo
Sum Furry Sad Nooz

Weez sorry fur your loss and weez sending purrs to yew and all da family.

MaryJ and Domino and anti Connie
Forum: Cat community December 24th 13, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By conniepo
no pakaje yet

On Monday, December 23, 2013 3:05:51 PM UTC-5, conniepo wrote:
Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well,...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 13, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By conniepo
no pakaje yet

Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino
Forum: Cat community December 18th 13, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By conniepo
Sekrit Santa pakaje

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:42:19 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry

thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud...
Forum: Cat community December 12th 13, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By conniepo
Sekrit Santa pakaje

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr...
Forum: Cat community November 25th 13, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By conniepo
cold outside

It's cold here too in Mew Jersey. Weez cuddlin up together with Meowmie and anti Connie.

MaryJ and Domino.
Forum: Cat community November 18th 13, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By conniepo
Yaaawnnn...

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:23:42 PM UTC-5, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Pi2önya waykz up frum uh long nap...stretchez hur frunt legz waaay owt

an low, wile rayzink hur rump and tayle...

Forum: Cat community November 7th 13, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By conniepo
Is everykitty ready for Sekrit Santa?

Weez all exeyeted about it. Dis is our first tyme. We neber herd of Sekrit Santa but Anti Connie used to participayt when she had hur kitties. Now dat we are livin with her she is happy again. She...
Forum: Cat community September 6th 13, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
weez chipmonk watchin!

Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 13, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By conniepo
Purrz furr Anti Kyla!

On Monday, August 26, 2013 8:02:34 PM UTC-4, Sylvia M wrote:
This just came to me:

Anti Sylvia

Hi

Could you please do me a favor and send some healing thoughts and
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 13, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
anti Connie has a qwestion fur other meowmies

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:52:12 PM UTC-4, Sylvia M wrote:
"conniepo" wrote in message

Hi der...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 13, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
anti Connie has a qwestion fur other meowmies

Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 13, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
MOUSIES!

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:41:09 PM UTC-4, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Oh, that's furry good! Do you leave them for your meowmie in the morning?

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina

Yes .... we do! She...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 13, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By conniepo
MOUSIES!

Hi everybody ..... weeze catchin mousies in anti Connie's howse. They come out layt at nite and run arownd da howse. We follow dem an growl at dem. Den we catch dem in our claws and BANG - dey are...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 13, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By conniepo
I'ze could use some TED purrs, please

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:23:38 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
My hoomins are takin me to da TED to check on some lumps on mine tummy.

Sum purrs fur them to be nuffing major would be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97