Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
It's Over

On Jan 23, 11:15*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka
--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Many purrs for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Everyone needs a laugh right now

On Jan 23, 11:32*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Herding cats... it can be done lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmgLtg1Izw

Jill

Did you notice they made one of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 09, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Coffee with the neighbor and her cats :)

On Jan 22, 11:14*am, "Karla" wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

I went to have coffee a couple of days ago with the neighbor who has the
two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Ping Dan M

On Jan 18, 3:36*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
What is the situation with Tabatha? *We have heard nothing for about two
weeks.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
KFC
Posted By [email protected]
KFC

On Jan 17, 5:13*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
She is still very unwell and the antibiotic she got to hopefully clear her
nose has not worked up to now,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Oh My, Office Gossip - UPDATED

On Jan 15, 9:19*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

-----BEGIN...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 09, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
It's been a while...

On Jan 12, 12:04*pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

I haven't posted...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
LOL Snow-Cat

On Jan 6, 8:03*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Considering it's going to be another balmy 70F here today, I found this very
amusing:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Lids for Fancy Feast

On Dec 31, 1:08*pm, wrote:
On Dec 30, 2:48*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

We aren't required to do it, but we do have recycle....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
SAMMY IS HOME!

On Dec 31, 9:31*am, Dan M wrote:
Just minutes after I got to work today I got a call from the neighbor 3
doors down. He had been seeing an orange cat sneaking into his garage...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Lids for Fancy Feast

On Dec 30, 5:14*pm, MLB wrote:
MaryL wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
LOL Santa Cat

On Dec 25, 10:54*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/21/1287437...

Persia's getting a dribble of milk today :) *And when I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Cat-sitting Adventures part deux

On Dec 24, 3:52*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message

On Wed, 24...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Midnight and the humans - skirmishes (long)

On Dec 23, 8:18*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Ever since DH has had more problems with asthma we've tried (note the word
"tried") to keep the four kitties out of our bedroom...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Advice needed (OT and only for the more "mature" ladies)

On Dec 21, 11:45*am, Lesley wrote:
Well i did ask for it from my GP in view of my mum but it does make me
feel ancient to get my new year new experience!

On the 13th of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
I Could Use Some Purrs (OT)

On Dec 19, 7:27*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
With everything else going on, like a dear friend whose death is imminent, I
feel rather selfish asking for purrs for myself. *The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Very bad news for Cleopatra

On Dec 15, 7:33*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
*Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By [email protected]
Bye Guys!

CatNipped wrote:

snip...
One of the bones in my right arm, right above my wrist, broke
all the way through. snip... (or should that be snap?!)

Ugh, how awful for you. But of course this...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18