Showing results 1 to 25 of 407
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Williams[_2_]
Forum: Cat community April 17th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

That wuz a shame. Now we noz fur shur dat we'll hafta use a web site
fur gettin throu tu usenetgruups. Cus da ISP dat da people use in da
knew house doesn't haf a Usenet server at all. Dey are...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Da soupkaze

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 19:51, Stormmee wrote:

and well youself shuldint efur, owrz hoominz iz gown away alzo butt
inna ofur dirkeshun, so itz gonna hafta be sum seriouz purnishmintz
arownd...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Well, effurrybody's got to no that I wanna keep heering news about
Diana & Ryan an how theyr kitten along. What bedder way than fur
Anti-Heather to keep postin, or emailin usses.

Cinnamon in...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 08, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

I'm running Linux so I'm pretty sure it's not my machine causing the
problem. My ISP changed addresses for the usenet server. The old one
was linked to the same address, (there are probably many...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Awf Topix: Tewday iz Meowmiez Birfday

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 19:22, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Puuuuuuurt
Hihi
Tewday da 15st iz meownMeomie'z Kyla 63fr burrday sew me n
my brudder n seestur r gunna singH hurself a birfday songH
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Da Gruumeeng Ladee

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 13:15, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Mebbe we could turn it into a group fing. I could bring mine Paw an
mebbe da gruumeeng lady could cut off hims face furs. I duznt like
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Da Gruumeeng Ladee

I'ze just kitten used tu dictating to Fred what tu post. Diana used to
take care uv all dat fur usses, but I wuz wondering what wood we kall
Furry if'n he got hisownselfs face furrz trimmd. We...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

Mmmmmm, and I have had a couple of little hiccups since then, but it
seems to have settled down. It's a little strange.

Fred

On Monday 14 April 2008 21:59, Lucy wrote:

Now that you say that, I...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

I got through OK for a while this morning and then got locked out
again. A call to the ISP revealed that they have changed their news
server address. Most ISP's link to a different usenet server...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

Think "reset" button. Thank-you Pi2nya, but I don't think that's my
problem. I'm talking to the ISP guy when he gets in this morning.

Fred

On Sunday 13 April 2008 23:25, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

On Sunday 13 April 2008 20:06, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

It's getting worse. Strangely enough, if I don't enter a
password,
(which it is supposed to store on my machine)...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Happy Purrday Apurr Kitties - very, very, BELAYTED!

Very concerned puuurrrrrzzzzzz from us, (one kittie and one HC). May
all concerned have the best outcome possible. We are thinking of you
amd holding your family in the light.

Cinnamon & Fred

On...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

On Sunday 13 April 2008 13:04, Fred Williams wrote:

Hello Kitties,
I am having trouble getting my messages on the group today.
My ISP has
a Usenet server that seems...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

Don't worry. I will take guud care of him. He may indeed return to my
room at night and the door may be shut, or not. It will depend where
the litter box winds up. That may be in the basement. ...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

Don't worry. I will take guud care of him. He may indeed return to my
room at night and the door may be shut, or not. It will depend where
the litter box winds up. That may be in the basement. ...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
The Saga of Anti Heather- or How I Came To Be Owned By So Many Cats

I understood that it was because you were involved with the big cat
rescue organisation that you were exempt from that kind of thing. Is
it possible that you could be raided at any time and all the...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Sea Shepard Society's ship seized

On Sunday 13 April 2008 14:03, Lucy wrote:

Fred was just telling me that the Canadian Coast Guard has seized the
Sea Shepard Society's ship, The Farley Mowat. They have
arrested the captain...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

First things first. I've been having trouble today getting on my news
server. They suddenly don't like my password, although nothing has
changed. If you don't see me for a little while, that may...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

First things first. I've been having trouble today getting on my news
server. They suddenly don't like my password, although nothing has
changed. If you don't see me for a little while, that may...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
I'm having trouble getting through.

Hello Kitties,
I am having trouble getting my messages on the group today. My ISP has
a Usenet server that seems unwilling to accept my password which
usually goes automatically without my...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

That's more or less the plan, yes. Cinnamon always spend most of the
night on my bed and I'll be spending the night before the move in the
new place with him. Come moving day, I'll leave the bed...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Diana & Ryan to Heather's (Was: Toothful Diana)

Me too! (:-))

Fred.

On Saturday 12 April 2008 17:19, Lucy wrote:

Thanks, Heather. I love hearing about them!

Julie
Forum: Cat community April 12th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

On Friday 11 April 2008 19:48, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 5:05 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
On Friday 11 April 2008 15:01, Will in New Haven wrote:

Forum: Cat community April 11th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

On Friday 11 April 2008 15:01, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 1:12Â*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
On Friday 11 April 2008 12:57, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr...
Forum: Cat community April 11th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams[_2_]
Furry sad storee...

On Friday 11 April 2008 12:57, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 11, 12:50Â*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, my. Weze purrin fur Oliver, dat his transition to da bridj is ez,
and fur...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 407