Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: shirleycatuk
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 11, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By shirleycatuk
Marina - Feline thyroid issues

"Yowie" wrote in message
IIRC, Frank and Nikki both had issues with their thyroid, which was
managed very well by some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By shirleycatuk
OT - Controversial Question

"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL - well, to some. Do you love Lady Gaga or hate Lady Gaga - there
seems to be no middle ground when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 11, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By shirleycatuk
RIP- Smudge

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

"shirleycatuk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 11, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By shirleycatuk
RIP- Smudge

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:37:55 +0100, "shirleycatuk"

Sorry for your loss, that is the real downside...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 11, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By shirleycatuk
RIP- Smudge

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"shirleycatuk" wrote:
I sent Smudge over the Rainbow Bridge this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 11, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By shirleycatuk
RIP- Smudge

I sent Smudge over the Rainbow Bridge this morning.

She came to me with her mum as a foster cat approx 14 years ago. When she
first arrived she sat in a corner, she wouldn't eat and we were really...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 11, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By shirleycatuk
Purrs and prayers for Catnipped

Purrs and healing thoughts on their way.

Shirley x
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk/messages?vhost=community
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 11, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By shirleycatuk
OT - Saying Goodbye

"CatNipped" wrote in message
snipped Please, I'm not asking for purrs or sympathy, nor am I doing
this for attention - to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 10, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By shirleycatuk
Could do with some job purrs (OT)

Bucket loads of purrs on their way...having worked for someone with a
similar lack of people management skills I really feel for you Lesley, they
can make life miserable...hope you get the support...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By shirleycatuk
URGENT PURRS NEEDED: Kenzie close to death :(

Healing purrs and loving thoughts for both you and Kenzie.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

((((((Shirley)))))))
Love,
Kyla
Thanks Kyla....I have happy memories of them all. x
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

Picasso, house of Holland
Rolly, house of Holland
Tuffty, house of Holland
Bibi, house of Holland
Dusty, house of Holland
Minstrel, house of Holland
Domino, house of Holland
PB, house of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By shirleycatuk
Since we're on the fascinating topic of...

That's really interesting....I too had strabismus as a child and had surgery
to correct it, but I also had amblyopia too and lost all central vision in
one eye so I'll never 'see' the world as others...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 10, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By shirleycatuk
I'M GOING TO BE A GRAMMY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news. They
think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By shirleycatuk
HRFL Tiger

What a beautiful tribute to a very special cat, thank you for sharing it.

Shirley

"Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 10, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By shirleycatuk
Thank you all! Mostly OT

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

snipped

Raising my glass "To Rob. Who had so many owners."

Judith
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By shirleycatuk
Ping Tweed or other Brits

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm more than a little confused about British retirement pensions or
whatever you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By shirleycatuk
Purrs for Rob, Please

Purrs, prayers and anything else that I can think of to make this time as
peaceful and pain free as possible for both of you,
{{{{{{{{{{Rob & Pam}}}}}}}}}

Pam have you told Rob it's ok to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 10, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By shirleycatuk
Unusually cold weather here

Tweed, just a thought but have you tried using potting compost in the tray
instead of cat litter? I've found this works quite well with cats who refuse
to use a tray.

"Christina Websell"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By shirleycatuk
Simons Cat

Saw this on TV this morning....I would have laughed if it wasn't so near the
truth of my morning wake up calls
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q&feature=fvw
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 09, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By shirleycatuk
Domino RIP 7/10/09

I said goodbye to Domino this morning...sorry to upset to say more right
now!

I've lit a candle in his memory

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Domin
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 09, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By shirleycatuk
Rob's condition

Heart felt good wishes and purrs for you and Rob.

Smudge thinks a few hugs wouldn't hurt either so {{{{{Pam and Rob}}}}

Shirley and feline helpers Smudge, Chocky, Domino, Big Tabby and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By shirleycatuk
Purr request for Rob

Purrs, good thoughts and hugs on their way to you and Rob.

I have to ask, has he pee'd on any of the nurses yet?

Shirleycatuk x

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By shirleycatuk
Thank you

A very big thank you from me, Smudge, Big Tabby, Chocky and Domino for all
the condolences at the loss of Polly and Tuffty.
It's been a tough two weeks with Chris losing his job as well....have an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By shirleycatuk
Tuffty

Tuffty went to the rainbow bridge today with a little help from the vet.

He was feral and would only let me touch him, but he had a very sweet nature
despite that. We shared many an afternoon in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28