Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nik Simpson
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 07, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Nik Simpson
Growling kitten

John F. Eldredge wrote:

Having a cat leap onto your lap, but misjudge the
distance, tends to lead to a few holes in your thigh when the cat
stabilizes itself.

And amazingly, they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Nik Simpson
Growling kitten

wrote:
mlbriggs wrote:

It's not about age, though. I mean, look at the guys on this newsgroup,
they're wonderful cat slaves. They're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Nik Simpson
Growling kitten

jmcquown wrote:
wrote:
I have to say, the guy in this video got exactly what he deserved - a
claw-filled swipe right across the face. His wife/gf in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nik Simpson
LOL LOL LOL LOL!

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:00:14 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:01:09 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

Oh my gawd - this is just too funny. I was trying to get a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nik Simpson
LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Sherry wrote:
On Aug 16, 1:01 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Oh my gawd - this is just too funny. I was trying to get a picture of
Archer sleeping in an unusual position, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Nik Simpson
What size are your cats?

William Hamblen wrote:

The average house cat is supposed to weigh six pounds (female) or
eight pounds (male).

I find that hard to believe, I've known a number of male cats who were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Nik Simpson
What size are your cats?

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Emily, fairly average size, not so long because she has a short tail,
I'd guess about 8lbs wieght.

Muddy, largish tom cat about 15-16lbs in his prime, more like 13lb now....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Nik Simpson
This is a lot of cats!!!

oldhickory wrote:
Yeah, we saw that last night. My husband freaked.

I'll agree on the housekeeping skills--good lord! Still, it's too many
little babies---that's just not humane, having...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Nik Simpson
This is a lot of cats!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/08/10/vo.russia.cat.lady.reut

--
Nik Simpson
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

bonbon wrote:
Cat speak is always unique to each cat. Our short hair, Gidget, who
is ALL gray except for her green eyes, short black whiskers and pink
tongue has the most wonderful meow I've...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Nik Simpson
White Wall to Wall Carpeting and 8 Cats

bonbon wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:09:43 -0700, Sherry wrote:
Yep, pooties are famous for that. The main question is 'were they
diligent in doing said deed infront of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Nik Simpson
White Wall to Wall Carpeting and 8 Cats

bonbon wrote:
Sounds like Christina Websell has the right answser with the
unstainable carpet. Hey... her's has lasted 20 years.

My house in Florida had the typical mix of carpet in some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Nik Simpson
White Wall to Wall Carpeting and 8 Cats

mlbriggs wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:07:04 +0000, bonbon wrote:

I know.......WTF was I thinking????? Anyway, to all of you out there with
multi cat households, spend the $250.00 for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nik Simpson
Dog Food Recall (was Human food recall--canned chili andmeats in US)

wrote:
jofirey wrote:

What passed for actual dog food may have been around that long. Cat food
I'm not so sure. And for a good part...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nik Simpson
What Phillipine Prisoners do

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
In their (massive amounts of) spare time:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/song_dance/1500_prisoners_perform_Thriller/

Seems to be the very definition of...

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
In their (massive amounts of) spare time:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/song_dance/1500_prisoners_perform_Thriller/

Seems to be the very definition of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Nik Simpson
Look what our local zoo has the honor to have

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jul 19, 2007, Matthew wrote:

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070719/NEWS01/7071903

31/1006/rss01

That's great. But no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Nik Simpson
He went up the wall

Matthew wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message
"mlbriggs" wrote
Pat wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Nik Simpson
Slow day for Mojo

If you still want to see Mojo, the site is backup, link for Mojo's
headshot is

http://tinyurl.com/2j67pn

Or for a less flattering picture try:

http://tinyurl.com/2u4adn
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nik Simpson
Rescued kitty (KFW!)

jmcquown wrote:
wrote:
A woman on my neighborhood's email list posted this morning that she'd
rescued a kitten from a group of teenage boys who were playing mean
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nik Simpson
Rescued kitty (KFW!)

wrote:
A woman on my neighborhood's email list posted this morning that she'd
rescued a kitten from a group of teenage boys who were playing mean
games with him. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Nik Simpson
Ping Lesley: Caliban's diet

Marina wrote:

Can't have third cat... can't have third cat... can't have third cat...

Trust me, three is just the right number :-)

--
Nik Simpson
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

KMP wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2j67pn
I can't get the pictures to load either... Leastways, not from this.
Kathy

Yeah, the site is down, should be back over the weekend, I'll post...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Nik Simpson
Slow day for Mojo

wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:

Mojo's been in the twenty pound range all his adult life, he's a very
big cat, you can see his publicity...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nik Simpson
Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63