Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kimberlysmith
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By kimberlysmith
Seven Years Ago Today...

jmcquown wrote:
... a grey furry thing with green eyes showed up at my back door and
demanded to be let inside! Seven years! Where does the time go?!

So Happy Annifursary, Persia! I'll be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By kimberlysmith
I'm Home, for the Time Being [OT and long]

jmcquown wrote:
Hi folks! Goes without saying, purrs to all, for whatever reason, who have
needed them since my departure on 12/10 for South Carolina. I have RPCA
cards and a gift box (from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By kimberlysmith
What is going on here?

Outsider wrote:
Karen wrote in news:2007122712420475249-
kchuplis@alltelnet:

On 2007-12-27 11:17:24 -0600, Outsider said:

My best pal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By kimberlysmith
Message of peace

Marina wrote:
Mir and Caliban sending out their message of love and peace (and how to
fit two adult cats on a small cat tree level):

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By kimberlysmith
Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday to Everyone

Merry Christmas, Yule, Hannakah, or holiday to everyone! I truly
treasure this group of wonderful folks and think of each of you as a friend.

Enjoy the season however you prefer (just stay safe,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By kimberlysmith
The night before night before Christmas fun

GaDragonfly wrote:
Last night DH casually mentioned that he wanted a mini remote control
helicopter for Christmas. I calmly explained that he had not told
Santa he wanted a remote control...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By kimberlysmith
Update on Christmas kitties

Bettina wrote:
On 23 Dez., 02:11, kimberlysmith wrote:
Bettina wrote:
They are doing exceptionally well.
It was pieces of ground-meat which did the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By kimberlysmith
Update on Christmas kitties

wrote:
kimberlysmith wrote:

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Are you the same Kimberly who was fostering Roo?

Joyce
No, it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bettina wrote:
They are doing exceptionally well.
It was pieces of ground-meat which did the trick.
On the second day out of the unheated bathroom, when they had settled
under
the unheated...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By kimberlysmith
1st pics of new foster. I signed up to own him already.

yepp wrote:
1st pics of new cat (foster with intent to own) lync 12/22
14:33:12

First picture
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/lync_jl/white_cat/first_exposure.jpg

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By kimberlysmith
Watching the blizzard

bobblespin wrote:
We're in the middle of a monster snowstorm in Eastern Ontario - and Sonny
hates cold and snow - so he agreed to pose for a few photos. We should have
2 more feet of snow by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By kimberlysmith
48 hours later

Victor Martinez wrote:
All the cats are normal, eating well and the litter box looks fine. :-/
I'm hoping this was a fluke and everybody is ok. One good thing came out
of this experience...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By kimberlysmith
I'm gonna be a slave again!

Yowie wrote:
A woman on our local Freecycle was trying to re-home two very beloved
littermates because her son had become too allergic. I wasn't ready to take
them when they were advertised,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By kimberlysmith
It occured to me today....

wrote:
It occured to me today, that I joined RPCA in 1998 when HRFL Tiger was
an "Itty bitty hooli-kitty!" He's now 9, going on 10!!!

HRFL used to be so small, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By kimberlysmith
little Courtney is having a horrible time

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
Last week, our Courtney (5 months) turned up in the bedroom meowing
faintly and hardly able to walk. Obviously her right back leg was
badly injured; I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By kimberlysmith
Helpful cats

Adrian A wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
I've been suffering a painful boil on my jaw (which I did see the
doctor about today).

Last night, I had nurse Little Boy sleeping near my head,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By kimberlysmith
Slightly OT TED

Adrian A wrote:
I met TED in the supermarket today, we were both buying cat food. I didn't
recognise her for a few seconds it's funny how you see people differently in
different...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By kimberlysmith
Every Year as it gets Cold

Will in New Haven wrote:
Every year WooToo learns all over again how to get under the covers
and get comfortable. I don't know how it was all those years with my
(our!) Mom. She may have had an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By kimberlysmith
Christmas Card Exchange and List

Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:22:20 -0600, kimberlysmith
wrote:

No problem, Helen! I love sending cards! Although we are a bit short
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By kimberlysmith
Another step forward

Adrian A wrote:
Shadow, the semi-feral cat I've been feeding for the last couple of years,
decided to investigate the house this evening. He came in through the cat
flap, had a look round,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By kimberlysmith
Christmas Card Exchange and List

jmcquown wrote:
kimberlysmith wrote:
wrote:
Folks,

It is with abject appologies that I need to change myself from being
"Send and Recieve" to "recieve...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
Folks,

It is with abject appologies that I need to change myself from being
"Send and Recieve" to "recieve only" this year. Because of the owners
having...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By kimberlysmith
Birthdays, mine & Kitty Farmcat

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By kimberlysmith
ICHC KFW

Adrian A wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/12/01/yoo-keeping-me-right-right/
Eeeekkkkk THUD!!! Oh how cute! I love little kitten tails!!!
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kimberlysmith
An oldie but a goodie... Herding Cats

jmcquown wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Every once in a while I just have to dig this one out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

Love the guy with the lint...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25