Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: q
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By q
Cost of check-up

blkcatgal wrote:
This is about the same cost at my vet...$45 for the exam and then $30 - $40
per shot. Sometimes my vet doesn't charge for the exam which is kind of
nice.

S.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By q
Another Recall Alert

Top Post Alert:

Not only that, but I heard on a radio station today that the FDA is
concerned about another ingredient in Chinese food products. What
ingredient? Well, it looks like the FDA...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By q
new foster kittens

Wendy wrote:
wrote in message
Hi,

I just brought home a group of five foster kittens, plus their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 1st 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By q
Tortoise Shells and Tumors

April Bruce wrote:
I just love Tortoise shell cats they are so loving and
beautiful. Thank you for your responce.

Yes, they are (mine is right here in my lap now.) Not only that but you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 1st 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By q
Tortoise Shells and Tumors

wrote:
Ok this may be odd but every time I get a tortoise shell cat they will
develop tumors in the abdoman. The last five tortoise shells have had
tumors I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 30th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats,soc.culture.china
Replies: 7
Posted By q
Additive that tainted U.S. pet food is commonly used in China

Here is one where the Chinese guy admits it and says it's not a bad
thing. So typical.

One pet food manufacturer who spoke on condition of anonymity said ""If
you add it in small quantities, it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 29th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 7
Posted By q
Additive that tainted U.S. pet food is commonly used in China

F--ing chinese have been adding this to food for a long time
ZHANGQIU, China: American food safety regulators trying to figure out
how an industrial chemical called melamine contaminated so much pet...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7