Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Seafire[_2_]
Forum: Cats - misc January 2nd 10, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Karma

Hi:

This cat belongs to a friend of mine. Her name is Karma. Check out the
opposing thumb. Yeah! She is very smart.

http://picasaweb.google.com/richard.robert/TaniaCone#5422199216453627298

Bob
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 09, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Mark Earnest wrote:

Your residence is the whole world, just like
it is for us on the Internet.

es Mark, but with that physical component intact. Tania is my connection
with physical...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

jmc wrote:

Good luck with your kitty, I hope she's feeling better soon!

jmc

Today, finally, four days after the surgery, Tania is EATING AND
DRINKING. I think I have my Tania back, alive...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

cybercat wrote:

:) I'm imagining that conversation.

This is funny. Been there done that! While crossing the Gulf of Mexico
one time I encountered a very severe storm; water spouts,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

dgk wrote:

What do you do if you are the cats get sick while you're out at sea?

Health issues are a risk one takes when doing this sort of thing. Not
just for Tania, but for me as well. There...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 09, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

starcat wrote:

I could adopt an older cat, rather than a young one or a kitten.

That's an option. But, watching a kitten grow up and mature into a
little tiger is a real joy.

It's
just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Kelly Greene wrote:

Where are you docked now?

Mill Basin Brooklyn NY. The Marina behind the Kings Plaza Mall.

Bob
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Mark Earnest wrote:

I just hope she doesn't get
sea sick, as cats seem to when they get with you in the car.

No. Tania is a real NautiCat. She was perfectly fine during my longest
cruise...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Phil P. wrote:

.... VERG is
expensive but its a good hospital. I know the place. For a high-risk
surgery such as Tania's, you went to the right place.

I was very impressed with the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

jmc wrote:

The only thing in looking at the picture of the cone she has - does it
flex at all? It almost looks solid.

It was solid. No flex at all. With the Pro Collar, she was able to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

I just took these with my cell phone. Does that cone look too big or not??

http://picasaweb.google.com/richard.robert/TaniaCone#

Bob
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 09, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Phil P. wrote:
You're *very* lucky she
had open-cervix pyometra because the vaginal discharge alerted you in time
before the uterus ruptured.

Thanks Interesting information. She had started...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Kelly Greene wrote:

Do you consider women who get hysterectomies "mutilated?"

Only if the hysterectomy is performed for no good medical reason. They
used to be performed as a matter of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 09, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

Mark Earnest wrote:

What do you do when the male cats come around and she detects them, and goes
into her mating drives?

We live on a yacht. The only animal which has come on deck has been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 09, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By Seafire[_2_]
Post Operative Questions

cybercat wrote:

Why hadn't you had this cat spayed?

Because I don't believe in mutilating animals. She is a house cat,
always in. I will miss her estrus' she was the most loving and...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15