Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stampir
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 26th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Stampir
Our New Jungle Gym

Too big for my tunnel was a funny set of pics.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
This is the new "toy" we got the clowder. No,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 26th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Stampir
Our New Jungle Gym

Sammi is a BIG cat. Is she a Maine Coon? Although Big Red is
bigger he weighs in at nearly 25 pounds, but he's also overweight.

"CatNipped" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community November 21st 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Stampir
If all cats are spayed and neutered

Where are our kitties going to come from? Cloning?

--
Forum: Cat community November 21st 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0

Yep, Big Red was stalking me and racing around as soon as he saw I
had some Roundtable chicken wings. I couldn't even eat them at the
table because he looked like he was planning a pounce onto my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Stampir
Orange Tabby

"Post Photos" wrote in message
Ozzy and the flowers. Photo taken this summer. Hes a doll. Have...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stampir
Tail thumping

"Fred" wrote in message
Stampir wrote:

"Cory" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community November 13th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Stampir
Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all still purrin, an
Meowmie an Paw is still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Stampir
Zener Diode

"outsider" wrote in message
wrote in :

Like a zener,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Stampir
adopting behaviour of another cat?

Poor fuzzy boy. It's obvious he misses his brother.

"ABC" wrote in message
I hope someone can help me with this.

I adopted 2...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stampir
Tail thumping

"Cory" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Stampir
Purrrrring

"Granby" wrote in message
Sadie dog was not allowed to go celebrate the Shiva at Auntie Debbies
house.
As she sits at home she is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Stampir
Zener Diode

LOL. I never knew cats were so electrical. I've only noticed cats'
electrical
nature on dry, warm days after petting them.

"alanr" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Stampir
Fix Matted Fur?

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Stampir" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community November 6th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Stampir
Purrrrring

Thanks for the info, I never meant to offend anyone.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

"Stampir" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Stampir
Zener Diode

"anand" wrote in message
A Zener diode is a type of diode that permits current in the forward
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Stampir
Fix Matted Fur?

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community November 5th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stampir
Tail thumping

"Cory" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
On...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Stampir
Purrrrring

Isn't Shiva a HIndu god or goddess?

"Granby" wrote in message
Sadie dog was not allowed to go celebrate the Shiva at Auntie Debbies
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stampir
Tail thumping

Big Red, the 23 pound Orange Tabby, will thump his tail if annoyed. I've
never seen another cat do this. Has anyone else observed this behavior?
It's funny to see him do it.

--
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41

"Christie" wrote in message
Stampir,

Drop dead before election day, please.

Just FYI, my comments were directed at the nice,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 30th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Stampir
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 8:19 pm, "Christie" wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 30th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Stampir
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"Christie" wrote in message
I hate to hate people, but some people like you, should just drop dead and
we'd all be better...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 88
Posted By Stampir
Warring with a loudmouthed Siamese cat

So is the war finally over? I hope a peace treaty was signed.

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
The last...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Stampir
Ernest P. Hemingway - March 28, 2001 - October 14, 2008

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 3:43 pm, wrote:
At...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Stampir
Tribute: Bidding farewell to Simba (10/16/91 - 05/27/08)

"For the House of Stapely & Southern" wrote in
message ...
A petite black&white tuxedo girlcat pops up from amongst the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107