Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cat182
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 13, 09:48 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By cat182
Not sure what to think. He goes in the box. Digs...

Not sure what to think. He goes in the box. Digs around for a second or two. Then leaves the box. He'll walk around a bit, then return to the box, goes in and digs around and then walks out again....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 19th 13, 06:18 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By cat182
Test results were all negative. Blood results...

Test results were all negative.
Blood results were normal.
UTI results were normal.
Vet suggested we take him to a Neurologist. That route is too expensive.
Instead, we are going to try a few cheap...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 13, 07:26 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By cat182
We haven't seen him do it in action, but it's...

We haven't seen him do it in action, but it's clearly not a mistake of "hanging" over the box. He picks a perimeter wall and does his thing. He's hit about 4 or 5 different spots along the wall. We...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 13, 07:48 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By cat182
While we sleep, we have the cats quarantined to a...

While we sleep, we have the cats quarantined to a room with tile floors. Easy to clean, just time consuming to deal with.
Here are images of the litter boxes, and the floor (if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 13, 07:16 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By cat182
Cat peeing outside box

I have a 14 year old male cat that pees outside the litter box every few days. I have three boxes and I keep them cleaned often. I think he's having neurological issues, but perhaps it's something...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5