Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peter[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By peter[_2_]
no takers on the annoying siamese behavior?

cybercat wrote:

You put her outside where anything can happen to her.
point taken

Here is what I did when I had a loud cat: I waited until she began
vocalizing then put her in a room...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By peter[_2_]
discouraging unwanted behavior in 1yo siamese

Matthew wrote:

You know making stupid comments like that even if you are joking IS NOT
SOMETHING SO US FIND IN THE LEAST BIT FUNNY

sorry to offend you, i was trying to keep good humour...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By peter[_2_]
no takers on the annoying siamese behavior?

cybercat wrote:
"peter" wrote in message
we have taken to keeping annie foghorn out side at night so she doesnt
howl...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By peter[_2_]
no takers on the annoying siamese behavior?

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, peter exclaimed (5/25/2009 8:18 AM):
we have taken to keeping annie foghorn out side at night so she doesnt
howl and paw at our doors at night, but we...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By peter[_2_]
discouraging unwanted behavior in 1yo siamese

jmc wrote:

I've not heard this with a hair dryer, usually a vaccum cleaner.
Ignoring the behavior does work, but I understand Siamese can be
particularly stubborn.

thick is the word i...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 09, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By peter[_2_]
discouraging unwanted behavior in 1yo siamese

Matthew wrote:

peter

get a hair dryer put it at the base of the door run an extension cord with
an on off switch or the clapper to your bed when the furball starts
click on ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 09, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By peter[_2_]
no takers on the annoying siamese behavior?

we have taken to keeping annie foghorn out side at night so she doesnt
howl and paw at our doors at night, but we would really prefer to modify
her behavior rather than doing that.

any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By peter[_2_]
discouraging unwanted behavior in 1yo siamese

hi,

i grow up with Siamese and we recently added one to our herd of two
other cats. the new one, annie foghorn (annie because she looked
anorexic and foghorn because she was in heat when we got...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By peter[_2_]
10 month old siamese wont eat

Hi,

we went to met a siamese kit yesterday and we were a bit concerned when
we saw her. she was cowering in a cat carrieran d upon picking her up
we noticed several scabs (which we think are from...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9