Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chak
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 13, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Bastette wrote in
:

Chak wrote:

When I called the chip company (Avid? I'm not sure of the name now.
I do miss my memory...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 13, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Bastette wrote in :

That's funny. I didn't have that association at all. The chocolate
reference made me assume you were female. :)
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 13, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

jmcquown wrote in
:

On 7/15/2013 12:11 AM, Chak wrote:
jmcquown wrote in news:b48ltdFg6msU1
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 13, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

"news" wrote in :

"Chak" wrote in message

"news" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Chak
meet Victoria

Jack Campin wrote in news:bogus-
:

Kitten abandoned on the London Underground:

She looks like the little boy my neighbors brought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Cheryl wrote in :

Sadly, it's not unusual for people to not look too hard for a missing
cat. Or perhaps sometimes they do, and simply...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

jmcquown wrote in news:b48ltdFg6msU1
@mid.individual.net:

Since the chip was never registered Animal Control probably can't tell
Chak anything. I'm hopeful he's glad he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Judith Latham wrote in
:

She's a lucky cat.

I suspect I'm the lucky one.

Chak
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

"news" wrote in :

yay! How far are you from Chicago?

50th & Western. Where are you?

Chak

--
I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 13, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

jmcquown wrote in news:b47p9lF9su9U1
@mid.individual.net:

I'm glad she's not pregnant. I don't understand why they didn't
register the chip. But hey, you have a lovely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 11th 13, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Chak wrote in
:

.... a long story about a stray cat.

Just an update: I took the cat to the vet clinic Tuesday...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 13, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Judith Latham wrote in
:

First I'd like to thank you for taking care of her.

I couldn't have done anything else. She's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 13, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

The Other Guy wrote in
:

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013 05:23:53 +0000 (UTC), Chak

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 13, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chak
Stray cat, possibly pregnant

Last Friday neighbor kids came to tell me they'd found a cat. She's a
gorgeous tortoiseshell, looks to be about a year old, I think.

We left her out, with food and water, for a couple of days, to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 13, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Chak
Cold! Cold!

"Joy" wrote in
:

My sympathy to all who are suffering from extreme weather. It is
summer in Australia, and I just heard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 13, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Chak
Little Feet insists that tummy rubs are overdue

Mark Edwards wrote in
:

Orinj tummy rubs coming right up!

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 12, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Chak
Boomy storms for Christmas

Mark Edwards wrote in news:ebSdnbHU-
:

Emergency battery backup is a Good Thing.

Sounds more like emergency cattery backup.

Oh,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 12, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Chak
Natural prey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Yes, I do have to pluck and gut them. But let's be frank, if anyone
eats meat someone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Chak
Natural prey

jmcquown wrote in news:aj11a7FnfvsU1
@mid.individual.net:

I have nothing against vegetarians but that seems like such a waste of a
good chicken. Does she not know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Chak
Cleaning for the fleas

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

It will be either a demolition job of the fireplace or removing the
woodburner which is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Chak
King prawns from Thailand OT

Bastette wrote in :

Why do you say they're not a good solution? What do you think is a
better one?

If I had a better one, I'd be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 12, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Chak
Cleaning for the fleas

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

You fail to realise there is no thermostat here.

You're right, I didn't realize that....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 12, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Chak
King prawns from Thailand OT

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

Chak wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 12, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Chak
King prawns from Thailand OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Slit the throat of a goat or sheep and let it watch it's lifeblood
flowing. Should be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 12, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Chak
King prawns from Thailand OT

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in news:I-
:

As is the fact a lot of toys made in China for human children contain
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50