Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 1.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
GYFBH Purr Request

"MatSav"
"Get Your Furry Butt Home" purrs please, for a beautiful white cat that's
gone missing in Hove, East Sussex (UK). The cat was a regular visitor to a
friend's garden, but she heard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
OT - AIG Execs At Spa

Yeah, right. It's going to take an act of God to get us out of this mess
And may I add shame on those AIGheads!!!!
Kyla
"Granby" ...
The almost funny thing about all this is that the next Pres,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 78
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Dementia

bastXXXette
MaryL
bastXXXette
Mary, I'm just curious, why do you hate that word? I think it just
means
"loss of mental capacity", which is exactly what is happening. Not...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 08, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Kan we do sum purring?

Mosey heer
I letted Meowmie write dis:

The receptionist at my Dr's office, Barb, who we got Sqweex as a bittie
from, 5 years ago, is having her left knee replaced on Monday, and any
spare purrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers needed please

The receptionist at my Dr's office, Barb, who we got Sqweex as a bittie
from, 5 years ago, is having her left knee replaced on Monday, and any
spare purrs and prayers for a successful operation...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
I'm back- UPDATE (not promising) also purrs would be appreciated

bastXXXette
Christine Burel :

Well, I just talked to the surgeon about an hour ago right after his
surgery
finished (6:30 pm) and my vet just now called me, too. They did not
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"Dan M" ...
Thanks Bud
But I don't have a Hacker's dictionary, just a battered Scrabble
dictionary.
I looked up 'snarky' in the Scrabble dictionary and found out a 'snark'
is an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

Kyla =^. .^=

Do they also make breast implants in 'Silicon' Valley? LOL

No, they do that in *silicone* valley - further south. :)

Thanks LOL

Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrs, Please, for Stinky

Kreisleriana :

Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I
started
subQ with him. He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming. I am
going to try...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
We Survived!!! - Mostly OT

(((((((((((((((CatNipped))))))))))))))))))
And lots of purrs lovingly sent to you..
What you went through was horrible.
Kyla

"Joy" ...
"CatNipped" ...
We finally got power back! You'd think I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
My old lady cat, Biddy

My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
been her slaves for all but 3 months of her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Rob's second Chemo session

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pam and Rob}}}}}}}}}}}}
Kyla

"Phoenix" ...
tanadashoes wrote:
I don't know what it is, I take Rob in for his chemo, and as soon as
he's hooked up to the IVs, I fall asleep....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Life with Louie

So glad to hear Louie is doing better. Purrs lovingly sent for him to
continue to get even betterer, and a HUG for you for all you have to do to
keep things in order.
Purrs for the big boys...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

bastXXXette
Jofirey

bastXXXette

Just curious - are "snark" (as in nasty comment) and "snarky"
relatively
new slang terms? I never heard them until sometime in the 90s.

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"hopitus" ...
On Sep 23, 10:11 am, "Jofirey" ...

MatSav matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote:

"Kyla =^. .^="
No 'snarky', however.

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"MatSav"
"Kyla =^. .^="
I looked up 'snarky' in the Scrabble dictionary and found out a 'snark'
is an imaginary animal G

The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carrol.

Wow, never heard of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

Yup, same here.
Kyla
"Granby" ...
yepper, when I steps in it, I steps in it deep.
"hopitus" On Sep 22, 6:44 pm, "Granby" :
Kla THIS IS A CAT GROUP, everything doesn't have to make sense or fit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

I know that Granby..
and you mispelled my name. LOL
I did put OT in the header.
Kyla

"Granby"
Kla THIS IS A CAT GROUP, everything doesn't have to make sense or fit a
mold. Thank God.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

Gorgeous pictures! Lovely music too. Thank you for sharing with us.

Debbie

You're welcome

Kyla

On Sep 22, 5:40 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" :
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
Hey Dan

"Daniel Mahoney" ...
In article
"Granby"
So, how did streaming the ball game go? I assume, yes I know better than
do that, anyway since you posted today that all must be well...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
THANK YOU DAN :)

Hi Dan
I wanted to thank you SO much for doing 99% of the beautiful writing for
Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink on Saturday, with all the problems you had at
work.
It was a beautiful wedwink and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"William Hamblen"
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:58:02 -0700, "Kyla =^. .^="
wrote:

OT, but what's a cluon? Couldn't find it in my Scrabble dictionary

The cluon is the quantum unit of clue. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"Daniel Mahoney" "Kyla =^. .^=" :

OT, but what's a cluon? Couldn't find it in my Scrabble dictionary

Thanks
Kyla

Cluons are the sub-atomic particles by which cluefulness is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
DID RPCC GO AWAY???

"Kyla =^. .^="
Mosey's group has disappeared. Has it gone away for good?
It was there a few minutes ago.
That would be so sad.
Please answer
Hug
Kyla
Never mind, my computer deleted it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
DID RPCC GO AWAY???