Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ode de sweat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Replies: 13
Posted By ode de sweat
My neighbor's pussy

"James" wrote in message Don't really want him to
guard my
home from her. Also I don't think the rabbits want another cat around.

all he did was chase her into the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.audio
Replies: 23
Posted By ode de sweat
OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash?

iiii think somebody needs a little hug

"Sue Morton" wrote in message
Glennbo wrote:
In...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By ode de sweat
h+b 101 - a game called bull****

OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic scientist
in the field of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.audio
Replies: 23
Posted By ode de sweat
OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash?

"BobF" wrote in message

we should also start using alternative search engines. i've been
comparing
results between...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By ode de sweat
Any good idea's on how to build an outside run for our cat family.

"chatnoir" wrote in message

Oh, when I wnet to build mine way back, I did a search and found some
amazing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By ode de sweat
Any good idea's on how to build an outside run for our cat family.

"Sherry" wrote in message

I'm not sure what you have in mind, but we did build an enclosure for
my daughter's cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ode de sweat
ping sheelagh, bookie and other trolls

yes, the crowd has become tougher than ever.

somethings missing, I may be looking for a new side-kick

it's a toooouuuuugh business, don't take it personal

"The Messiah" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ode de sweat
ping sheelagh, bookie and other trolls

"The Messiah" wrote in message

Galatians 6:7

Being such an upstanding christian, you shouldn't need to look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Replies: 13
Posted By ode de sweat
My neighbor's pussy

"James" wrote in message
Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
rabbit pellets...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 25th 07, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ode de sweat
ping sheelagh, bookie and other trolls

do you think we should fire up another troll school?
people here seem to be enjoying themselves

can't have that now can we
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By ode de sweat
Poems

who are you replying to nig

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
Thanks for the collection of poems. They will be added to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
Trew or False

"cybercat" wrote in message

He seems stupid

When it comes down to it... no matter how you phrase it... no matter how YOU
phrase it

You don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
Trew or False

"cybercat" wrote in message
He seems stupid, and indeed he is not, in the end, the sharpest knife in
the drawer. But honestly, Lori, he knows...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
Trew or False

On Apr 18, 5:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

He seems stupid

Well I'm hating what I said already.

I just hate it.

I have to clear the record about you
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By ode de sweat
PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

it's me bookie barry

im going to indulge in my freedom and walk to the corner and get a fag

ill be back...

poast something good

if ya feelin cranky.. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By ode de sweat
PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

On Apr 18, 8:07 pm, bookie wrote:

thanks for that will ring up in the morning, and get my housemate

can you give just a fuzz about housemate?
male female cranky...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
Trew or False

"Sherry" wrote in message

Barry, I don't think bits of table food, as long as it's not highly
seasoned or has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
Trew or False

"cybercat" wrote in message

This is funny! And did you know that most good trolls know this?
You'll never see the really good ones changing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ode de sweat
How to get her to show her stomach?

"Emma Wallace" wrote in message
I'm calling the vet.

That's what I said
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 97
Posted By ode de sweat
All this damn wiggling licking jerking is going stop

"CatNipped" wrote in message

LOL! Just as I learned *YEARS* ago that "I was wrong, I'm sorry" took
away
99.99999999% of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

LOL! Just as I learned *YEARS* ago that "I was wrong, I'm sorry" took away
99.99999999% of my problems with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav