Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: goyangi tan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 07, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By goyangi tan
Ping Sheelagh

On Jun 19, 8:11 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Hey I know you had a post about rabies take a look at what we have to deal
with here in Florida

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 07, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By goyangi tan
Feral people

On Jun 21, 11:25 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
shut the hell up you phony asshole.

Don't do that, Nancy. It only endears him to the retards in here.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By goyangi tan
Naming & Shaming those who abuse cats

On Jun 15, 8:24 pm, the Luton Loon wrote:
oh **** off you ****, if you have only being able to read or write for
the past 2 years and have been virtually self taught...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 18
Posted By goyangi tan
OT: cooking video with cats

On Jun 15, 6:32 pm, the officious 411 wrote:
On Jun 15, 1:04 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By goyangi tan
Naming & Shaming those who abuse cats

On Jun 15, 3:52 pm, sheelagh wrote:
The least desirable comment, freely offered opinion that I could find,
was this:

I broke bad! yes I did.
I grabbed Lucy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By goyangi tan
my cat and my nose

On Jun 15, 3:20 am, "David Mooney" wrote:
my 10-week old cat Jacob likes to play in my lap. He attacks my hand and
playfully bites my hand without breaking the skin. Sometimes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By goyangi tan
Naming & Shaming those who abuse cats

On Jun 15, 11:19 am, sheelagh wrote:
Reading this article seems all too common & sad as well. If only
everyone who abused cats were subject to international...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7