Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James Dent
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 09, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By James Dent
Snoring?

Opie snores quite loudly. He sleeps next to my wife and the other night I
thought it was her snoring he was so loud. He is a big boy, 14 lbs, and the
only one of the Fabulous Four who snores. He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 09, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By James Dent
Stare Down

I tried some new food for the Fabulous Four yesterday. Rambo, Opie, and
Oscar loved it. Felix came into the computer area, sat down, and stared at
me. He didn't blink or look away for at least...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By James Dent
Off Topic Computer Security

"Pat" wrote in message

"Jofirey" wrote

| OK, some of you guys are my defacto...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By James Dent
Fresh Grass

We have furnished grass to our cats for years by this method. Better product
and much more economical than the pre-packaged stuff.
Go to seed/feed store and get wheat or oat seed. About .20 per...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 09, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By James Dent
Cat w/Credit Card?

Yesterday one of our Fabulous Four, Felix, received a solicitation from
CitiBank saying he was pre-approved for a credit card. How do these outfits
come up with this type of error?
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 09, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By James Dent
My weird cats

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
I have a large hummingbird feeder (48 ounce) hanging about one foot from
a window. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 09, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By James Dent
Spoiled Cats!

New toy for the Fabulous Four!
Went to the building supply and got a 12"x4' sonotube, then to a carpet
store where they gave me remnants and some leftover glue when I explained
what I was planning....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 09, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By James Dent
Litter Boxes

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I have read the suggest amount of boxes is one for each cat plus one... the
only way i could do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 09, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By James Dent
Litter Boxes

Thanks for all the input. We picked up the Sterilite 105 Qt., 19Wx32Lx14D.
Cut down an opening on one end to 7"Hx7"W for easy entry. They love them.
With 4 cats and 6 litter boxes side by side,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 09, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By James Dent
Litter Boxes

We have 4 of the rascals and they are big boys (neutered). Regular litter
boxes were too small so we experimented with plastic storage containers.
They are 15"x21"x5" and work pretty well but could...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10