Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: squiffer wanderer
Forum: Cat community April 5th 16, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By squiffer wanderer
The winking reception continues

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:15:58 PM UTC-5, Ranger MacDude wrote:
[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 16, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Melissa awakens

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.

She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 16, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Melissa awakens

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.

She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 16, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Eulogy Being Prepared in a Web Page In Remembrance of Melissa

H,
TO combat our sadness we are setting up a web page for Melissa. We would like to include the many moving and beautiful eulogies that were written here.. We need your permission to do so....
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Wez greive with thee

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 3:01:37 PM UTC-5, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
In article , squiffer
wanderer says...

On Saturday,...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Wez greive with thee

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:08:09 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
squiffer wanderer wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Wez greive with thee

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 5:06:10 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I don't think anyone has access to maintain the remebernce wall now.
THat would not have been her wish as she would have...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi
I would like to ask for some purrs and prayers for Anti Sylvia.
She e mailed my Mommy Kyla n told her she is sick with...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 16, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

16 Texas...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 16, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Thank you....
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By squiffer wanderer
posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle

I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
sorry
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By squiffer wanderer
Tiny Mom and Lil Red Boy

Bratski's notes: HI! I iz Bratski. My mom Tiny Mom and brudder, Lil Red Boy, wuz eaten by dogs. I saw my brudder die. My new meowmie ran to his bodee and screemed. Then she cried so much. Dunno where...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12