Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KMP
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By KMP
Check out THESE cat trees!! Drool

PatM wrote:
On Jun 28, 3:05 pm, Jane wrote:
On Jun 28, 4:36 pm, "Karen" wrote:

Man, I want one from he
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By KMP
Old clip

jmcquown wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmgLtg1Izw

Love cat herding!

Jill

Dang, I love that ad!!!
I once said I was going to run for a local office - it would be like
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By KMP
Anybody want to buy a kitty water fountain?

MaryL wrote:
"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:42:50 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

The girls...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By KMP
Rescued kitty (KFW!)

mlbriggs wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:59:37 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

A woman on my neighborhood's email list posted this morning that she'd
rescued a kitten from a group of teenage...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By KMP
[OT] It's official

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Saw my doctor the other day. Asked him what was causing me to fall down
with great regularity (and without an "I meant to do that!" look on my
face).

He leaned over to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By KMP
Tips for Drinkwell Fountain Owners

CatNipped wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
They also make cleaning kits especially to fit Drinkwell...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By KMP
The Prophet's Progress

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
I am pleased to say i think Jeff recognized us when we went to his room last
night; huis eyes were briefly opened and he tried to wave; I think he even
tried to talk...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By KMP
Adventures in the Cat Food Isle

jofirey wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 17, 2:36 pm, "Pat"
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By KMP
Lost pet notice :)

wrote:
This "lost pet" notice was posted in my neighborhood, and a photo of
the flyer was posted in the photo archive of my neighborhood's email
list. Identifying...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By KMP
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

Garret Swayne wrote:
Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better about it when I have to
pick up the broken body...
Forum: Cats - misc June 17th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43

Garret Swayne wrote:
Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better about it when I have to
pick up the broken body...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By KMP
Do you need a laugh?

Marina wrote:
Karen wrote:
These are some foster kittens someone I know is fostering. Ramona is
quite the affection hound. Poor little Quimby down on the condo who
you see is stuffed up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By KMP
What was the brand of Pam's purring cat toy?

GaDragonfly wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:01 am, Cantate wrote:
Hi all, I was trying to find the name/company that makes the lifelike
cat toy somebody gave Pam while she was in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By KMP
Weird coincidence

jofirey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Ginger-lyn wrote:
I was, for who knows what reason, researching some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By KMP
Wake up call.....BITTY STYLE!!!!

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Brandy (known as the Bit, short for Itty Bitty Kitty Committee; she weighs 15
pounds) woke me up once by stuffing her paw in my mouth. And Stosh, my
Ritalin-challenged...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By KMP
Slow day for Mojo

http://tinyurl.com/2j67pn
I can't get the pictures to load either... Leastways, not from this.
Kathy
Forum: Cat community June 13th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By KMP
The Private Life Of A Cat

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:16:49 -0400, KMP wrote:

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:33:06 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble,...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By KMP
The Private Life Of A Cat

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:33:06 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Posted May 29th by HAL 9000 in alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-film

It is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By KMP
CUTEST LOLCat EVER!!!

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/can-i-haz-bellies-rub-plz.jpg

Theresa
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 07, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By KMP
Video tribute to all cats lover or hater ;P

wrote:
At http://geekvideo.blogspot.com/2007/01/instructional-tips-on-how-to-
wash-cat.html

That was funny - I could use an outfit like that - or the welder's...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20