Showing results 1 to 25 of 201
Search took 0.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SuzQ
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By SuzQ
A new kitty-house is a-coming!

That's great Dan. Glad you could buy a bigger house.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By SuzQ
Caliban's adoption page

I'd forgotten how cute that picture is, No wonder he's grown into such a
handsome gentle cat.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By SuzQ
Thank You ALL

"Tanada" wrote:
Some of you have said that you feel helpless with what we're going
through
and wish you could do more. Well, keep those stories coming. Not only
does
Rob...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By SuzQ
More pics of birthday boy

Cal has grown into a handsome gentlecat.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By SuzQ
Test: Where is everybody?

GaDragonfly wrote:

I feel your pain, Annie. I've lost both of my usual methods of getting
newsgroups for some reason and have had to resort to Google.

Resort to Google? Luxury! You don't know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 07, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By SuzQ
A couple of new piccies

Caliban suffers from unbearable cuteness. ;o)
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By SuzQ
Bruver, an update

He's really handsome.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By SuzQ
Will you light a candle for me?

I get that look whenever my aides put me on my(her ;o) bed.
Suz&Scary Spice
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By SuzQ
Nose Kisses

Catfarts are *deadly*... and of course, utterly silent!

Yowie
======================================
One of my aides heard Spicey fart the other day.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By SuzQ
SIGH - Need Job Purrs Again

Jobpurrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By SuzQ
Catnip thief

Poor Mr Vino, although I suspect you're glad he can't climb.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By SuzQ
Jassmin Bluebell

Love it Lois, sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By SuzQ
I'm Baaaaaaaack!!

Welcome back, you were missed.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By SuzQ
Vet Tech Journals: I have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid ;o)
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By SuzQ
Cruising cats notice

Purrs that his health stabilizes.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By SuzQ
Home at last!

Tak said:
I expected Spicey to treat me as the evil intruder hoomin. I love
her, but my love is never returned. :) She was really offended at the
commotion I made when Suz and I were talking into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By SuzQ
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am *drowning* in St. Patrick's Day. Case in point: a bartender
wearing a green Red Sox polo shirt with shamrocks on the sleeves.
It's a long story how I came to meet this bartender, but that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By SuzQ
Spring my @$$!

Sounds like Massachusetts.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By SuzQ
I'm still here

She's a beauty. Purrs that the tumor isn't back.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By SuzQ
Rob's update Saturday 3 March 07

Pam, when you check out a nursing home be sure to visit after 5pm. The
bosses are gone then and that when you see wwhats going on. Saturday
afternoon is also a good time. let me know if you need any...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By SuzQ
Smokey - RB

Sorry about Smokey, Sam purrs for his safe passage to the Bridge and for
your grieving heart.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 07, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By SuzQ
The birds were taunting Vino!

Mean ole birdies, poor Mr Vino.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By SuzQ
On the road again

Calming Purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By SuzQ
OT Quick Driver Identification

Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense. I've never been to Alaska,
but I have driven on the Beltway, and I know it has to be more scary
than most places.

I'm soon going to be faced with a similar...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By SuzQ
The Biopsy results :-(

Dr Ewend is out west doing dr things, so will talk to us when he gets
back next week. We can't do much of anything until we get the
siezures stopped. Then it will go on from there. I'm sorry that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 201