Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat community November 7th 15, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Radar

Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz alzo called diz yeer.

Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR. Ralph'z handill wiz hplaR.

Dey had...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tribewt tu Ralph, Alice, Charlotte, & Chuy

Diz iz da storee of Alice's jorna:

[A frail, bedraggled orange cat staggers forward and collapses, her front paws on the shimmering foot of the Rainbow Bridge. She tries to aim a stern stare at the...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2015: Cat Anjil

[A huge white & grey tabby cat and a lithe three-legged white cat with one blue eye and one gold eye pause in their revelries.]

Ralph, du yew heer dat? Dey are singin ar song!

Laura, yewrownself iz...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Cansurmonsturz ar efil. We iz sorry dey attackt Hunnybun.

We ar purrrrin fur hur jurnee ana fur doze hoo luffed hur.

Fred and his chowder
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

[Fredrick T Spawn takes pen in paw and signs the book, then passes it to the rest of his chowder to somberly sign their formal names.]

Fredrick T Spawn, House of David
Jane Grey, House of...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball: Please add one to the Calling of the Names

[Fredrick T Spawn nods at his clowder and they form a circle, assuming the meatloaf position of respect.]

Stanley, we purr fur yewrown jurnee ana fur da hurtin hartz uv year famlee ana frenz.

[A...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute: Arlene Knop

Arlene is truly missed.
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute: Adam Rubin

I have heard many storeez uv Unca Adam. Mine brofur Ralph de Ralf (Da Ralphinator) came close tu defeeting Da Great Girtha ana hadda lot uv feer.....errr....respeckt fur David Lovely Louise, a cat of...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Tribewt to Lama (Lana Sharyn Long)

Meow? Mew? [A Siamese approaches the podium with a tricolor cat.]

Mineown name iz Meggie ana diz iz minnow sisfur Cami Sue. We ar heer tu peigh tribewt tu ar humin mom, Lana Sharyn Long, known tu...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tribewt tu Ralph, Alice, Charlotte, & Chuy

[A black cat with a few small white spots walks up to the podium, followed by eight other cats -- some assured, some nervous, and two totally bewildered.]

Meow! I iz Fredrick T. Spawn uv da House of...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Meow, Renniecatz, iz gudgud tu see yew.
Ralph, hugging old friends and greeting new ones
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Pi2nya, mine deer, gud tu see yew. Due yew know mineown clowder? Dis iz Fred, Alice, Jane, Mary, Judith, Ricky, Claude, and Lilah. -- Ralph de Ralf, happy to see an old friend
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

[An elderly white & grey tabby cat reaches for the pen, signs with a shaky flourish, and then paws the pen to the black cat beside him to sign and pass...]
Ralph de Ralf
Fredrick T. Spawn
Alice Ann...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Tribyoot to Little Kitty

We're glad Little Kitty found herown wuntruhom. she iz mizzed. - Ralph de Ralf with his clowder
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute to Mr Growl Tiger

Yes, Mr.GT, mineownoldfrend, I hopez yew rememfurred tu remind Shadow-da-Pup bowt whut yewrown hedd iz not. Ana pleeze tell alla mineown famblee ana frenz dat Ize mizz dem. - Ralph de Ralf, supported...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 14, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
MEOW!!! We Need All Paws on Deck for the Jellicle Ball

Mineown clowder ana I will be der, dough meighbe a liddle layte. I hope sum catz rememfurr mineownself frum da Old Deighs.
-- Ralph de Ralf
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16