Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cat Slave
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

Update on the cat. He seems to be doing better on the Baytril and has
not had any inappropriate elimination. There are two more days of
Baytril left and I am planning on taking him to a different...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

I wouldn't keep him on Baytril too long- it can cause blindness- even
at the new, reduced dose of 5 mg/kg/day. Are you feeding him a canned
diet? It will help flush small crystalline particles...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

Hi Phil,

Yes, a urine analysis was completed. I never saw any result sheet that
would indicate the details of what type of actual crystal etc were
involved but when talking to the vet I was told...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

Thanks for your advice! Just as follow up; X-rays where done and kidney
stones were ruled. As far as I know no larger crystals were in the
bladder either.

Thanks,

Matthias

On Jan 11, 1:54 pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for the information. Is the prescription food available in
stores or (as the name suggests) does it need to be prescribed by a
veterinarian? It now looks like he has to go back to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Cat Slave
Persistent Urinary infection....

Hi,

My male cat (about 5 years old, indoor only, 2 cats in the house) has
been having a persistent urinary tract infection for about 3 weeks. He
was initially diagnosed around Xmas and was taken to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Slave
Weight loss and Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Cat food.....

Hi,

My tomcat (~5 years old) has been eating Hills Science diet for the
past four years and he has really loved the stuff. Recently I was
chatting with the person at the pet store who claimed that...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7