Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RobZip
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By RobZip
Declawing "compulsory"?

"Lynne" wrote in message

Oh, my! No, there is definitely NO such legal requirement here. In fact,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 7th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By RobZip
Cost cutting in China: it's not just pet food...

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/world/06poison.html?hp

And I can recall...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By RobZip
The culprit may have been discovered...

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:23:06 GMT, "RobZip" no wrote:
Since you already...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By RobZip
The culprit may have been discovered...

During one of my road trips last week, my wife discovered two times that one
of the cats had taken a dump outside the litter box. She mentioned it to me,
but there wasn't any way to determine the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By RobZip
Contact the ASPCA and PETA

"Stick Waver" wrote in message

True enough and sad that they own the name. PETA, while having a few -
note that , FEW -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By RobZip
Contact the ASPCA and PETA

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:22:18 GMT, Stick Waver wrote:

Please...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By RobZip
Proof we suck as a species

"Stick Waver" wrote in message
http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By RobZip
Spot discovers snoring...

.... and it's hard to figure what he is *really* thinking about it. Several
months back, in what I though to be an isolated incident, I woke up and Spot
had his paw wrapped over my lower lip and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By RobZip
One of my colony died.

"Matthew" wrote in message
sorry about the loss Rob hopefully the rest will recover

Well, I'm saddened and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By RobZip
One of my colony died.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
RobZip wrote:
One of the four tabby kittens that was part of the recent TNR died. I
found her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By RobZip
One of my colony died.

One of the four tabby kittens that was part of the recent TNR died. I found
her laying under our outdoor glider when I came home from work tonight.
There weren't any signs of injury, nor had she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By RobZip
OT test from Teranews

"cybercat" wrote in message
Just to see if it's working.

You're here sweetie :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By RobZip
It IzzaCat

One of the four wild kittens outside has begun rattling our storm door to
get our attention. She stands on hind legs and pushes against the door with
front paws. 'Wife tells me to be sure the door...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
Pics are up! was First TNR final score is...

"Phil P." wrote in message
The problem with cases like this where the low-lifes are already getting
jail time, is the sentences usually...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
Pics are up! was First TNR final score is...

"Phil P." wrote in message

Any news on the "other matter"?

Phil
Did you get my email last week about that? Last I heard was the guy was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
First TNR final score is...

"Rhonda" wrote in message
RobZip wrote:
He would sit and stare at the milk jug, never made a sound, just
tried to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
Pics are up! was First TNR final score is...

"Phil P." wrote in message

That Boy was just plain special. I don't just mean garden variety
charming
and cute, but seriously...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By RobZip
Some mixed pics of my tribe/colony/curse/blessing......

..... are posted in alt.binaries.pictures.animals. SadEyes got special
treatment when he was here. In all my years of being around cats, I don't
ever recall one that looked as hung-down,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
First TNR final score is...

"Phil P." wrote in message

Wow! That's fantastic for one day! That's fantastic-- period!

Actually it was two days. Started seting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
First TNR final score is...

"Rhonda" wrote in message
I'm sorry to hear that one was sick, but I'm so glad it was not spread to
the others!

I loved...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By RobZip
Folks, really no candles, ok?

"Buddy's Mom" wrote in message
I quit using candles years and years ago. Kitties like to put their
nose in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By RobZip
First TNR final score is...

..... 40 cats trapped, 39 were neutered and released. There was one casualty
that tested positive for feline leukemia and was put down.
The rest have been released and are slowly finding their way...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By RobZip
Trap, neuter, release roundup

"Phil P." wrote in message
I have two other permanant fosters, brother and sister
http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Franky+Fanny_cage2.jpg ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By RobZip
Trap, neuter, release roundup

"Phil P." wrote in message
Its unusual to see different groups cooperate. Where I am, whenever the
County gets involved there's trouble....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By RobZip
Trap, neuter, release roundup

"22brix" wrote in message

That's wonderful! You've done a great thing.

Once again, I haven't done anything - just a little...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 93