Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wmarcello
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By wmarcello
Food recommendations for UTI prevention?

Hi, our 1-year-old cat Inka has had a bladder infection for about 4
weeks now. It has been 4 weeks of Baytril antibiotics with limited
results. According to the vet at her second of three...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By wmarcello
2 Questions On The Menu Foods Situation

On Mar 26, 5:45 am, wrote:
Thank you very much for the link. The blog is helpful. Unfortunately, at
least 2 items on the list (Royal Canin & Wysong) are inaccurate.

Royal Canin...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By wmarcello
Why do cats lick each other?

On Mar 25, 12:22 pm, "stonej" wrote:
My cats like to lick each other around the ears, head and neck. Why do
cats do that? It is a
sign of affection for each other or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By wmarcello
2 Questions On The Menu Foods Situation

On Mar 25, 7:23 am, wrote:
1. Does anyone have a complete list off all brands that use Menu Foods
(Not just the recall list). I've unsuccessfully spent hours trying to
come up...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By wmarcello
Innova Evo

Seriously, though, as much as I hate the idea of contributing to the
landfill, the best thing would be just dump unopened cans in the
trash. I wouldn't think strays could smell through the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By wmarcello
Innova Evo

On Mar 23, 10:32 pm, ~ narnia ~ wrote:
I have 3 cases of Iams wet food which was recalled. My food isn't in
the date range of the recall, but was manufactured in the plant...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By wmarcello
Innova Evo

On Mar 23, 9:50 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:36:28 GMT, "The Cat Whisperer" kaos.kaptain at

gmail dot com wrote:
where did you get your info... I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By wmarcello
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 6:21 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT. It's like me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By wmarcello
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 19, 2:17 pm, "mystro" wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:50 am, "PawsForThought" wrote:

Wow, this is really scary stuff, especially since so many foods...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By wmarcello
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 17, 6:12 am, "-L." wrote:
A number of foods are being recalled because animals are getting sick
and dying; kidney failure is the most prevalent problem and they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By wmarcello
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 18, 1:01 pm, "Sandy McDermin" wrote:
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By wmarcello
Need help identifying growth on cat's paws

On Mar 11, 12:23 am, "wmarcello" wrote:

Can anybody here identify it?

Pictures can be seen he
http://picasaweb.google.com/willrose/TuxSFeet?authkey=eXWMinTGe9I

I got...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Mar 11, 12:55 am, mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:23:35 -0800, wmarcello wrote:
tp://picasaweb.google.com/willrose/TuxSFeet?authkey=eXWMinTGe9I

That is weird...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By wmarcello
Need help identifying growth on cat's paws

Our cat Tux is just shy of a year old. For quite a few months now we
have noticed a claw-like growth on his paws. It doesn't seem to be
causing him pain, so we haven't been in a rush to take him to...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14