Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anti Sandy[_2_]
Forum: Cat community November 7th 12, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Tribute to Serge Dasara

Serge Dasara was a friend of mine. When I tell you that I have had few real
friends in my life, that should give you some idea of how important that was
to me. I met him and Mme. Anaïs in person...
Forum: Cat community May 6th 12, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
A memorial service for Uncle Serge

Sundance and Rebecca have given me permission to post my own memories of
Serge here.

I met Serge in RPCC, but I also got to meet him in person once. It was a few
years ago during a trip I made...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 12, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Serge update frum Brenda

Thanks for the update! I'll report this on the Facebook (Serge said that
would be OK). I called earlier, but of course they're only putting immediate
family through right now.

Anti Sandy

"Purrdai...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 12, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Anti Sandy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 12, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Thanks, efurrykittee! I'm back home now and feeling pretty good. I get tired
easily, and I have to figure out how to plan meals, but pretty good
otherwise!

Did some of you happen to visit the...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 11, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Happy Purrday, Anti Sandy!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 24th 11, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Happy Purrday, Anti Sandy!

My goodness, fangu, girls!

[Anti Sandy blows out the candle]

Will you share the cupcake with me?

Anti Sandy

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 17th 11, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Possibul redukshun in sekkaterrial dooteez

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:27:28 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Ize...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 11, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Lorelei's big breakthrough :)

Wonderful!

Anti Sandy

Gandalf ingold (at) yahoo (dot) com (Gandalf) wrote in message
I have been trying to lure Lorelei into my living room since...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 11, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
I give

"cshenk" wrote in message
snipped

I have some really fun ideas for WooToo and da Bear as well! Humm, just
need to...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 11, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
I give

I look at rpcc as a role-playing game, where the roles we play are our cats.
It's not quite the same as the "Mouser Tales" I've seen on rpca, where one
person writes significant action for...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 11, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Happy Burns Night!

The US has a ban on haggis? You mean for importing, or making it ourselves?

Anti Sandy

"Anti Evelyn" wrote in message
Human...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 11, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
winked kitty lizt

Sundance, house of Stright
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, house of Molesko
Forum: Cat community January 29th 11, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
2 new pics of Lorelei

Aww, such a pretty girl!

Anti Sandy

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
I actually managed to get a pic of Lorelei looking out of...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
An old Christmas cat story....

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:45:50 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
Forum: Cat community December 4th 10, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Another small step for Lorelei.

Awww! It sounds like things are progressing well.

Sandy

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
This evening I went to look for...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 10, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Owr Wethur heer en Seattle

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:17:15 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

When I got...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 10, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Lorelei update 11-12-2010

That's good to hear!

Sandy
Forum: Cat community November 12th 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Anti Sandy[_2_]
Lorelei update 11-10-2010

I remember when Rebecca first came here. She didn't want anything to do with
me at first; she just hid and didn't eat for two days. She finally showed
some interest when she saw there was another...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19