Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Community Cats[_2_]
Forum: Cat community March 31st 13, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The luau on the beach

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:23:34 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Jocko! My mancat! Lukkin gud! How haz yoo bin?

Sundance

Been doin' good, Sundance! Been divin all ofer da world, been on some fun
campin...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 13, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The luau on the beach

Did I hear someone say luau? I am SO there!

Jocko the diving cat

Samwise go over to say hi to Jocko. " Nice to see you. Would you like to
sit with me and my sister?"

Samwise
Forum: Cat community March 28th 13, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The luau on the beach

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:10:47 -0400, ann791 wrote:

While the kitties are having fun on the beach the staff of the Hawaiian
Kitty Hotel have been busy setting up for the luau. There are groups...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 12, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

Daisy-chan steps forward. "Wez has over 100 memory foam beds dat can be
brought over if you need them anna placed about gardens or rooms. Kan
you tell maiself what places need sum? You have...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 12, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:26:00 -0700, M Patterson wrote:

[large white Persian edges quietly to the front of the group]

Miz Maria, ma'am?
Your castle is spectacular and da ballroom and banquet...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 12, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

In a lovely, verdant valley very far away the characteristic shimmer of a
teleporter appears. Out of the shimmer step a handful of cats and dogs,
lead by a portly tortie. As the newly arrived group...
Forum: Cat community May 6th 12, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

[Hercule Lenoir, Inspektur Jacques Chat-Clouseau of the Gendarmerie
Feline du France, Countess Persia von Katzenplatz, Gaetano Tartuffo,
Uncle Darius and Aunt Maria, Pierre (head conductor of the...
Forum: Cat community May 6th 12, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

[Anuit again steps to the dais]

Kitties, tonight is a very special night - tonight we observe a perigee-
syzygy. This is where the moon makes it's closest approach to the earth,
at the same time...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 12, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
A memorial service for Uncle Serge

[Kitties stand around the kitty chapel, some finding comfortable seats,
others talking and remembering. From a side door Anuit, the High
Priestess of Bast, enters the room and starts lighting...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 12, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
A memorial service for Uncle Serge

It is a chilly, drizzly day in Dumont, NJ. At the intersection of
Washington Avenue and New Milford Avenue stands a church. Heavy traffic
flows through the intersection, but one block to the east...
Forum: Cat community March 6th 12, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Followup: Urgent purr request

Piglett again goes before the cats. Pleze do not kall autie soft diz
nite. Her iz haffink a hard time wiff all dat iz goink on. Her will
posdt sumphin lader diz nite if her kan.
Forum: Cat community March 6th 12, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Urgent purr request[

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 11, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
The Winking Begins

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 02:11:08 +0000, Community Cats wrote:

[As the kitties file out of the room, Jack and Trudi greet their guests.
Every kitty gives the happy couple a hug, and everyone gives the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 11, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
The Winking Begins

As the pipers fall silent Anuit stands before the couple.

Anuit: Greetings, my friends and family. On this Kissamouse Eve of the
year 2011 we come together to join Trudi of the house of Asher/Grass...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 11, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
The Winking Begins

[The assembled cats relax on the comfortable cushions spread around the
suite, enjoying the music of the quartet. Few cats notice when a side
door opens and Anuit, with the help of her assistants,...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 11, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Christmas Eve at Culzean Castle

Amelia, Harri and OT find a beautiful tree near the castle and stand for
a while watching the activity. Birds fly overhead, squirrels play in the
trees, kittens play hide-and-seek in the bushes. OT...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

Certainly, my dear! Walk with me. I hope you're not in too much of a
hurry, as my old bones don't allow me to move all that quickly.

Here, the building with walls of citrine quartz. We have buffet...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

Hello, Misty. Please don't be in too big a hurry - it looks like many
kitties are still absorbed in thinking of their passed loved ones. I'm
sure that the kitty time-dilation effect has been...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Welkum to da Jellicle Ball

"I'm right here, behind you" . says Mimzy, "It is so nice to finally
meet you:)"

Likewise! It'z a honor to meet you. You are quite da bootiful girlcat!
Would you like to sit in da Temple wif da...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:13:52 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

oej sees trudi atta guezt buk dey decide dat sinze dey iz areadee der to
go ahead anna siney in,

trudence tuxido, house of asher/grass...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Welkum to da Jellicle Ball

[A whole crowd of Second World kitties show up to sign in.

Aed, house of Bast
Morgana, house of Bast
Lugh, house of Bast
Aengus, house of Bast
Mannan, house of Bast
Goibniu, house of Bast
Creidhne,...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Welkum to da Jellicle Ball

[Jocko, the diving kitty approaches the signin table and signs the guest
book: Jocko the diving kitty, house of Bast.]

Duz anybody know if Mimzy is aroun anywheres?

Jocko
Forum: Cat community October 10th 11, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 91
da ball skort thread!!!

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Oh yes! Naow to look ober all dem lovely mancats!" says Daisy chan as
she looks at all the wonderful mancats. Deliberating, she dithers as she
Forum: Cat community October 10th 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19

You may call mineownself whatever you wants, luffly lady. I haf allez
enjoyed da Jellicle Ball since we first heard of it just a few years ago.
But dis year will be da bestest one yet, since I will...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 11, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 91
da ball skort thread!!!

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 13:46:31 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

[Aed and Morgana lead a group of shy and hesitant Second World kitties
out the teleporter.]

Hi dere, everykitty. Let me introduce you to some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111