Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mercurio[_4_]
Forum: Cat community October 16th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Harri & OT's Winking begins...

On 16 Oct 2009 14:14:22 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[Aed steps out of the teleporter, followed by a couple dozen Second World
cats. They are followed by McDougal and a couple dozen cats from Cat...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:00:13 -0700 (PDT), Bobcat
wrote:

Oh I hadn't forgotten about Mercurio

Meow!

I haff been wurking for da past yeer as zee
librarian at zee Temple ob Bast in Ejipt. But,
yes,...
Forum: Cat community September 26th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On 25 Sep 2009 20:41:27 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

OT, I gotz da GPS running, and da video and still cameras are computer
controlled. If you'd press da big green button in front of you, they'll...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
'splorink Cat Island (was: cussing)

On 25 Sep 2009 13:19:46 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

OT, since efurryfing is going smoothly on da island exploration, how
about we go on our exploration? We could 'splore from a caticopter or...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 09, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:20:27 -0500, Granby wrote:

Diz iz Piglet and I gussez da I jus volunterred Maggy May for bittie
partol. Her hazn answered yet dough.

Dat sownds fine. I finks dat we...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On 21 Sep 2009 17:37:47 GMT, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Ranger: An it's kind of startling how da fishies jump into da boats.
Startling enough that a couple of unsuspectin boycats might get startled...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On 16 Sep 2009 19:12:42 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

McDougal: Aye, 'tis been many a year since we held a Jellicle Ball here.
Since long before anykitty still alive was born. But our legends do...
Forum: Cat community September 17th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On 16 Sep 2009 19:12:42 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

Harri Roadcat: 'Scuse me, Mr McDougal, but are you talking about the
Second World? [McDougal's eyes grow large when he realizes that Harri
Forum: Cat community September 15th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 56
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Exploring Cat Island

On 15 Sep 2009 13:21:38 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

[On the shore of Little Lake, deep in the Second World, an exploring
party gathers. Amelia carries maps and a GPS receiver. Samuel, wearing a ...
Forum: Cat community September 7th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 75
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

On 7 Sep 2009 01:18:20 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I'm thinking of making a scouting trip to Cat Island to look things
over. Would anyone care to join me?

Amelia

[Amelia turns around and...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Inbitatshun to a pardee!

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:07:20 -0500, Community Cats
wrote:

[Off in a dark corner of the room a bunch of kitties suddenly appear.
They look unsure of themselves, but quickly realize that they...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mercurio[_4_]
Arriving at the Temple

On 7 May 2009 17:02:00 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[With a sparkle of teleporters Aed and Morgana lead a group of Second
World kitties into the temple. The Second World cats are all wearing
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12