A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community December 28th 17, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By cshenk
Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 17, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 17, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 17, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 17, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
Merry Catmuss!

To all, a merry chase of mices in your dreams tonight!
Forum: Cat community December 26th 17, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By cshenk
FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! !

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could
be a new member found us on google-groups

--

I'll be your...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 17, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Rebbeca is trying to snooze but she gets *pounced on* and jumps up only
to find Hari giggling to the side. A slightly more dignified Aunti
Mabel is snickering. Rebecca with an evil grin notes they...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 17, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
Happy Manxgiving!

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Happy Manxgibbing to yoo, too, but a liddle late. Az fur ussez,
Meowmie bandoned ussez to go hab a gud time wif herown fambly. We wuz
Forum: Cat community November 23rd 17, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
Big Bird Day

I'z haz to admit, I'z not sure if Meowmie is selfish or if we'z a bit
much dis day.

Dey loaded a big birdie inna da oven anna I almost sniffed mai nose
off! I drugged over mai favorite cushy bed to...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 17, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By cshenk
FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! !

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote:
Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! !
Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 17, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Da bodee dubble kumpanee iz furry gud. Dey uze makeup when dey needz
to, to luk more like dere klientz. Da wun I usez haz to put makeup...
Forum: Cat community November 8th 17, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Oh, fangu, gize. Dis lukz furry gud!

[Rebecca laps up some of the broth and tries each of the different
kinds of meats in it.]

Forum: Cat community November 6th 17, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
Call for hunters

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fangu, gize! Ize shur Rebecca will apurrsheate it!

Meowmie fingkz we shud try to hunt a ROUS -- a rodent uv unusual size
-- but I...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 17, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
Call for hunters

On 2017-11-04 14:50:38 +0000, cshenk said:

Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.
Forum: Cat community November 4th 17, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
Call for hunters

Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches anna itty
bitties too young to sort by gender, we needz...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 17, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I defeetid da TED! Dey wuz not abul to get da needulz of torcher into
myown veinz. Dey wuz forced to seddle fur just puttin flooidz...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Not dis time. Da fud Rebecca haz bin eetin iz alreddy a lot like
babee fudz. I steeled sum an itz furry gud. But itz more dan juss not
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Rebecca iznt dooin too gud an duznt want to eet much. If she iznt
better tomorro, Meowmie mite ask da TED to hewp her start on herown
Forum: Cat community October 28th 17, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
Time for catacopter tours

On 2017-10-21 16:01:31 +0000, Community Kitties said:

"Jolly good, Roadcat 1! Please do so. You and your group are
always ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 17, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cshenk
Beware of bully cats

Peter W. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 7:13:37 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

Hi, we are hoping to regrow this group but we have some very strange
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 17, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cshenk
Beware of bully cats

wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:47:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:20:28 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
They can...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 17, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By cshenk
Walk of Remembrance

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 4:57:40 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 17, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
UPDATED: July, 2017 Offseefurrz ov ...UPDATED...

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Forum: Cat community October 25th 17, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
Final job, walk update

Daisy-Chan and Iowna huddle for a little and look over the final list.
The last task is to compare it to the Walk of Remembranz then generate
the HTML for the new list. They worked with the keeper...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 17, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
Update toi the Walk

Daisy-chan and Iowna finish the updates to the walk.

The additions will show as soon as the kittah caretaker there has time
to apply them all.

Done with their final sad but important task, they...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump