Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ivor Jones[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Advice pls: what to send my friend's cat who died

In ,
Sandi typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:

[snip]

: Posters have referred to Rainbow Bridge. I didn't realise what it
: was until I...
Forum: Cats - misc March 5th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
The Difference between Euthanasia & Killing

In ,
Bill Graham typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "krazy" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.animals.felines,alt.animals.felines.diseases,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Average Lifespan of Indoor vs Outdoor Cats

In ,
Gandalf typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:

[snip]

: Outdoor cats = feral cats.

Wrong.

Ivor
Forum: Cat community November 12th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.animals.felines,alt.animals.felines.diseases,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Average Lifespan of Indoor vs Outdoor Cats

In ,
javawizard typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: The average life of an indoor cat is 17...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 28th 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 5
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Optimum ID tags

In ,
AKT typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:
: I have to get my cat a collar and tags (in addition to microchip). She
: spends a few...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 13th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 52
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Microchip question

In ,
Manfred Mann typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:09:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 52
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Microchip question

In ,
AKT typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:
: I have a few newbie questions re microchip identification:
:
: How much does one cost?

It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

In ,
Matthew typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:
: "Tracy101"
:
:
: It is not the first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 08, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Holly is a teenager now (Long)

In ,
MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:
: Today is Holly's 13th birthday.

[snip]

: Here...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 08, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Holly is a teenager now (Long)

In ,
MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:
: Today is Holly's 13th birthday.

[snip]

: Here...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Adopting cats and kittens, was Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

In ,
Upscale typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "cybercat" wrote in message
: it is a big...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Adopting cats and kittens, was Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

In ,
cybercat typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:

[snip]

: I have never adopted kittens, always grown cats, for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

In ,
hamandcheese typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Upscale" wrote:
:
:
: "hamandcheese"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 11th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Newbie questions: Food issues

In ,
AMUN typed, for some strange,
unexplained reason:
: "Nicolaas Hawkins" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 9th 08, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Newbie questions: Food issues

In ,
Upscale typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "William Graham" wrote in message
: My cats let...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 08, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In ,
cybercat typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Professor" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 16th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In ,
cybercat typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:

[snip]

: All of you bitches who allow yours to roam: when they are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In ,
William Graham typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Professor" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In news:u1XMj.13829$DD2.7625@trndny04,
Professor typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "cybercat" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In ,
cybercat typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:

[snip]

: It only takes one car, asshole. One sadistic kid. One...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

In ,
cybercat typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "Ivor Jones" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

Upscale wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
You don't know me, the area where I live, or the cats I have had
over the last 30 years, all of whom have been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

Matthew wrote:

[snip]

Professor has his points, William has his. Ivor you have yours,
Baldoni has his. Upscale has his. I have mine this is just to name a
few. And guess what you all will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

Professor wrote:

[snip]

The idea that it us better for everyone to let their cat play in the
street and potentially live a very short life rather than be safe
indoors and live a long life is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Ivor Jones[_2_]
Cat not drinking water

Matthew wrote: