Showing results 1 to 25 of 295
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sylvia M
Forum: Cat community March 6th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Sylvia M
It's a cold day here and...

Purrrz furr some lucky kidz tu hab yu az dere pyano teetchur, an moor
gud luk tu kum tu yu by St Patrick's Day!
Sylvia & Pit2oonya

"Fred" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community March 6th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Sylvia M
See yoo gize in a fyoo daze

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ize makin Meowmie post dis now, in kase shr furgitz later. She iz
havvin...
Forum: Cat community March 6th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 124
Posted By Sylvia M
On the cruise

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 3:22 pm, meOwy wrote:
WARE R MME....
Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Sylvia M
Kan Kenzie Hab sum Purrs?

Purrz frum Purrtoonya.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
purring, Trudi fur herown howze
"Mosey =^..^=" ...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 09, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Sylvia M
Req. for brik on the wall

Beautiful tribute.
Beautiful cats, both Geordi and Data, as was their sire.

All we can do is "rememfurr"

Sylvia

"Darmok" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Sylvia M
Happi Purrday Mawrrch Kitties!

;' R.I.P. Allegra :'

Sylvia

"Adam" wrote in message
Shadow Scott wrote:
March 2009
26 - Fatcat
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sylvia M
Dere I wuz, mindin myown bizniss...

Myne dere SIL, I reeeleeee feel furr yu!
Da lazt tyme I wented, day stole blud an teef an uh kuppul ov nayelz!
Didja Hisspitt?

Pit2nya

"Rebecca" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Sylvia M
On to da yacht!

Darlink, diz iz awzo uh repozt.
Cyberspace iz not beink kynd tu mine poztz!,
so I yam purrmittink Meowmee tu purrtend hur iz me

***
Tu anzer yu...

" Maybe kittee kankan danserz?"

Wy knot?
Forum: Cat community March 1st 09, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sylvia M
Abandoned cats in Northridge home...

Just to let you know....it wasn't MY house.

Antee Sylvia (also in Northridge)

"Lucy" wrote in message
The Kris...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sylvia M
Biolent Teevee

I hab wun golff ball, d'ya wanna nokk wunna doze deown da stayerz.?

I pway pingy-pongy ballz in da shower.
Gud ting I dunt hav nayburz deownstayerz!
P2nya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Sylvia M
'Toonya, is da booteek open?

Yez,, dere, I wud lyke dat. I yam rezted, an reddy tu go, aan meowmee
iz reddy tu pozt, buttid it iz layte tunite, so I wyll go tu Granby's
URL tumurro.
Shall I pik owt sumpin in green fur yu, tu...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Sylvia M
[OT] Somewhat off topic, but maybe not so much.

"Of course it'll be a while before our medicare covers
it.(;-)) "
Fred

HA! It will be MUCH longer in the U.S. I'd say1

Sylvia

"Fred" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sylvia M
A Fangu tu da Community

I sent the email...I don't have the website, maybe someone will post
it???
And yes, I'm collecting cat-related clipart.
Anti Sylvia

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 09, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Sylvia M
[OT] Somewhat off topic, but maybe not so much.

When I visited China with Elderhostel, we stayed at a healing college
for about 2 wks,
Classes included TaiChi, QiGong medicine, art and language.The Art
Master would speak of experiencing the Chi...
Forum: Cat community February 18th 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sylvia M
A Fangu tu da Community

I sent the PDF off to those I thot might want it,
rekwest if you did not get it and want it...
I did not send the Ode, but I can if you wish,
I also sent it on to the cat's community website
I'm...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sylvia M
A Fangu tu da Community

Meowmee wyll send da ,doc tu yu wen hur getz it neetent up uh bit moor
azzoomink dat yur retoin addy iz rite.

Ennykitty ur hoomin, juzt azk.
ower addy is awlmozt nsmol at dslextreme dot...
Forum: Cat community February 15th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Sylvia M
Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Um, Pitô.ônya, do me n Bob Qat kall yoo Mrs Sundance now?
Mimzy

Yuz liddul gize kin kawl me Mrs. Pitô.ônya, urr juzt Pitô.ônya az yu hav
bin doink wud be juzt fyne, fangu furr azkink.
Forum: Cat community February 15th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Sylvia M
Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Kitty Schottland and GranMeowmie smile down from the Bridge.

Dyna Mo/Mite joynz dem, amiling down with tears in her eyes,
prowd ov hur sisfurr and Sundance, and ov MouseCat, for keeping
his...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Sylvia M
Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

"CatDude" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Sundance"
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sylvia M
Wy nottid?

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:40:47 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws...
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Sylvia M
Where iz efferyone?

Now those are good ideas!
Sylvia

would be worth publishing, could use the proceeds to have a group
getogether, and maybe contribute to some shelters, Soft,

I find it totally amazing that...
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Sylvia M
Where iz efferyone?

When I occasionally shayer whut we du, and whutz happining with P2nya,
I'm told I should publish, but I explain that this is very much a group
effort, of creativity, humor and goodwill, huh...
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Sylvia M
Where iz efferyone?

Datz purrfekt.
mine sekkerterree juzt kopeet da lazt abvenshu, nottid ....whuteffurr.

"Granby" wrote in message
Da gramby kopied anna...
Forum: Cat community February 10th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Sylvia M
Where iz efferyone?

I yam copy-n-paztink, but not tuu mutsh rezentlee...

"Granby" wrote in message
Didz u all goez on enbizable modez? Willow tried of...
Forum: Cat community February 10th 09, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sylvia M
Ping Amelia

Wewll, I went an luukt uhgin... I kudunt fynd eenny kitty olny ruumz.
I tink meowmee reserft da hole playze.Day ar awll juzt grate.
Wud yu feel moor kumfurrtibbel inna cave ruum, urr uh fluffy pink...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 295