Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ann791
Forum: Cat community July 6th 17, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ann791
July 4th

On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 17, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ann791
July 4th

Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and...
Forum: Cat community June 22nd 17, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Ann791
June 2017 Occifurrz of Cat America

On 6/18/2017 11:53 AM, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

OFFSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA JUNE, 2017

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.

WUD SUMCATS WISH TO...
Forum: Cat community June 8th 17, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Ann791
No meowmie speak

On 6/5/2017 8:37 PM, cshenk wrote:

Just to let all know, Iowna fell ill Friday with Vestibular Disease.
It's also called 'old dog syndrome'. Head tilts, moves in fast tight
circles, falls...
Forum: Cat community December 31st 16, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Ann791
Happy Mew Year

Happy Mew Year to all our friends, 4 footed and 2 footed.

Lucy Lu & Samwise raising a glass of nip wine.
Forum: Cat community December 16th 16, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Ann791
Efurrykitty stay safe and warm, please!

On 12/15/2016 8:45 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
Forum: Cat community November 8th 16, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ann791
exploring

On 11/7/2016 11:21 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 5:11:11 AM UTC-8, ann791 wrote:
As the kitties and doggies dance and eat some decide to explore. They
are sad to see all...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 16, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ann791
exploring

As the kitties and doggies dance and eat some decide to explore. They
are sad to see all the destruction from the fire but, they can see small
clumps of grass starting to grow. All the trees that...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 16, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ann791
The dancing continues

On 10/26/2016 12:05 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
On 10/26/16 10:47 AM, ann791 wrote:
Samwise walks up to Francesca "Would you like to dance?"
"Ah okay but I don't really know how."

Forum: Cat community October 26th 16, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ann791
The dancing continues

Samwise walks up to Francesca "Would you like to dance?"
"Ah okay but I don't really know how."

"That's okay I can teach you" Samwise takes Francesca's paw and leads her
onto the dance floor. Feel...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 16, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ann791
Tribute to Spicey

Samwise steps to the podium. Spicey was not a member of our house but I
heard a lot
about her from my mommy. Mommy and Suz belonged to the same groups.

She was a wonderful friend and companion to...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 16, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Ann791
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On 10/19/2016 10:22 PM, Snowball wrote:
In article , Pickle anna Muzaffer says...

In article , ann791 says...

On 10/17/2016...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 16, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Ann791
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On 10/17/2016 12:03 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Welkum, Samwise an Lucy Lu. It's gud to see yurownselvez. Don't furgit to take a rainbow hankee.

Rebecca

Hi, It's so good to see all our...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 16, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Ann791
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:

21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book

Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule,...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 16, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Ann791
arriving at the ball

On 10/14/2016 10:23 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
On 10/14/16 6:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
and see all the
local animals...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 16, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Ann791
arriving at the ball

The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
and see all the
local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
They see the work that has been...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 16, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ann791
BooTeek Openz furr Bizzinezz.

gol
On 9/29/2016 11:55 PM, P2nya wrote:
Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

Forum: Cat community September 16th 16, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Ann791
Plans for Jellicle Ball 2016

On 9/13/2016 8:57 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
On 9/9/16 9:38 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
As many of youz know, da Jellicle Ball is allez held da last full moon
of October. Dis year...
Forum: Cat community September 11th 16, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 9/9/2016 10:38 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
As many of youz know, da Jellicle Ball is allez held da last full moon
of October. Dis year dat will happen on October 15. Dat will be a busy
Forum: Cat community August 20th 16, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ann791
Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in

On 8/17/2016 9:21 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
Forum: Cat community April 20th 16, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Ann791
The winking reception continues

On 4/15/2016 11:14 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats
-y'all lookin gud!
Bratski

[Francesca watches the dancing. She's...
Forum: Cat community April 4th 16, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ann791
Happi Purrdai Unka Bill

On 4/3/2016 10:15 AM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Weh wunt tu wysh owr Unka Bill uh happi purrdai
n mai hym hab minny moar.yeUP smiles

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Ranger

Happy Purrdai Unka...
Forum: Cat community March 25th 16, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Ann791
The party commences (a little late)

On 3/25/2016 12:08 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help

Walking up to Francesca Lucy Lu extends a paw to her."Hi Francesca,
I'm...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 16, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Ann791
Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

On 3/22/2016 4:45 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hi
I would like to ask for some purrs and prayers for Anti Sylvia.
She e mailed my Mommy Kyla n told her she is sick with some kind of
infection...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Ann791
As the first day of spring approaches...

On 3/22/2016 11:50 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 1:12:52 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey greets his friends, telling them that he is sharing a room with
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500