Showing results 1 to 25 of 253
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Forum: Cat community May 27th 16, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Mine goggie STINKS!

Francesca, hmm did yer goggie git warshed wif tomato jooce ?
Dat hapuned miny miny yeerz ugo wen Meowmie's sweet goggie Simon ( uh
Cock a Poo ) gotted sprayed by uh skunk n hur wuz 8 munfs...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 16, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
PIPPS N RANGER move into Mosey's big home

Aftur uh wunnerful honeymoon en Hawaii, Pipps n Ranger return home n move
intu Mosey's big house. (smiles)
They are greeted by the maids and shown to their room upstairs.
Et is uh bootiful room n...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 16, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Cat Tree?

We have 3 cat trees here in da USA- Get one from that catalogue that will
suit your Maine Coon to a tea-You can do it (smiles )
MoseyCat , PookyKat n Pipps

Hi, I was hoping someone could...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 16, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Daisy-chan seems a new 2foot

DATZ COOL-ye-UP
Mosey

"Francesca the Fierce"

I'z very fierce maiself. Most 2foots run fast away butt diz young
2foot makes mai Charlotte sorta purr in her 2foot way so I checked him
out....
Forum: Cat community May 25th 16, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Happy Purrday, Maru!

HAPPI PURRDAY MARU
MOSEY, POOKYKAT N PIPPS (SMILING)

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote

Maru da box cat is 9 years young today. Happy Purrday, Maru!
Forum: Cat community May 24th 16, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
A breef purrsonal nownzmint frum yur Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties

I iz now sebenteen yeerz old. Dat iz awl.

Rebecca

Wao, Happi Purrdai Rebecca, yew dunt wook uh dai ovur 14 yeerz old. Nope
(smiles)
Heer iz uh red roze fur yerownself - wif no...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 16, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
xxxxxx

Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's surpirz
Partee (smiles)
Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, May 9, 2016...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 16, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Nownsmint: noo locashun fur da Walk of Remembranz

"Sundance and/or Rebecca"

Anti Jan haz da noo Walk of Remembranz up. It iz now at
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

Rebecca

Fangu, fur puttin Sqweex on da noo Walk of...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 16, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
funny cat shirt

wrote in message

found this funny cat shirt and had to share it.

http://goo.gl/KRgxEm
Forum: Cat community May 14th 16, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Mom giz gittin one funny cat shirt

Auntie Kyla sez,
I talked my hubby into ordering this for me for several reasons,
I need something new and this great shirt is under $12 USA
The cat who is lazering his eyes with purple rays at the...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 16, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Happi Purrdai 2 owr Meowmie Kyla

Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur iz oldur dan dirt Waffs-
Weh luv owr hur sew mutch. YeUP.
Hur pwayz wif usses , feeds uz gud fudz
Pets us, cleans up da cat room n owr...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 16, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
The winking reception continues

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 2:19:25 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..

[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
over and...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 16, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Oh, no, of korse we will purr fur myown MIL!
I hope Anti Sylvia will be OK, an dat Toonya duznt miss herself too much.

Sundance, with Rebecca and Anti...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Hey Sundance-Where is Pi2nya?

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" .

I fingk she iz hewpin set up da mice kreem tabul. Sumtimez herown
sekkaterry haz purroblimz gittin to da noos groopz, so she duznt post fur a
wile. But evin if she...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

Hi
I would like to ask for some purrs and prayers for Anti Sylvia.
She e mailed my Mommy Kyla n told her she is sick with some kind of
infection inside of her body.
Anti Sylvia was in the hospital...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Dinner -As the first day of spring approaches...

Mosey and his family go down to the fine dining room for dinner.
It smells wonderful, aromas wafting from the kitchen.
The tables are set beautifully with different kinds of fresh Spring
flowers...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 16, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
The party commences (a little late)

"Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic,...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 16, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Hey Sundance-Where is Pi2nya?

Hey Sundance,
Duz yoo noe wer yer wink iz?
Weh Hazn't hurd frum herown self inna wile. Nope.
I hoap hur hoomin Meowmie Sylvia iz umkay.
We will purr fur Sylvia 2 be umkay. yeUP.
Mosey
Forum: Cat community March 20th 16, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
As the first day of spring approaches...

Mosey greets his friends, telling them that he is sharing a room with
BobQat, n wee Tygur, n that Pipps is sharing a room
with Mimzy and wee Mayzy-Mimzy helped Pipps design her winking gown n...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 16, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
As the first day of spring approaches...

Mosey and his family arrive at Cleo's mountain retreat, and are marveled at
how wonderful
the place looks. Mosey moseys over to Hector,Squeaky and tells them how
wonderful the
outside looks and...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 16, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
As the first day of spring approaches...

We will leave for the mountain retreat tomorrow.
We still have to pack lots of stuff , including Pipps winking gown n veil.
PookyKat, BobQat, Mimzy, Pipps, Wee Tygur n wee Mayzy will be there as...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 16, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Happy St Catrick's Day!

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message

Happy Saint Catrick's Day, efurryone!

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Fangu Sammy..yeUP
n da saym bak 2 u
Forum: Cat community March 13th 16, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Peering about

I iz barely speekin to Meowmie. She had me awl catvinced dat I wuz goin to
git sumfing speshul called a "dentle". It turned owt dat ment I wuz goin
bak to TED agin! Fur da sekond time in a munf,...
Forum: Cat community March 12th 16, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Peering about

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:

Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
there was a winking that just happened?

Akchooly da winking...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 16, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
Mine Doggy Problum

Hai Squeakytoy
How old iz Samantha?
Wow, hur slept wif Uncl Bill 4 uhwile?
Ai wunt wurry. Nope.
But 2 be on da sayf syde, if yoo hab catsurns, tel yer hoomins tew at leazt
cawl Ted on da...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 253