Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
Forum: Cat community December 28th 15, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Dinner - Furends begin to arrive : A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Merree Kissamouse an Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee! I haz nevver...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 15, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Dinner - Furends begin to arrive : A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message
Jeeves rings the dinner bell an all are seated at the massive dining
table, complete with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 15, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Old but still Great: Simon's Cat for the Holidays

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I love this guy! Happy Holidays, everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNfGVE-_rms

Forum: Cat community December 24th 15, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Furends begin to arrive : A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

MeoweeeeWooowww1
Yu gnokket yursefph owt!

I mite raffer hav uh feffer-pillo fite, wun weer we kin klaw da feffurz owt,
ya kno!

Pit2nya

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community December 20th 15, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
A Pome tu shayer at da Kissamouse Pardy

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP
Welcome to mai Kissamouse pardy,
Grab uh ornament da...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 15, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
A Pome tu shayer

Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,

I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 15, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Laptop

"Joy" wrote in message
On 12/12/2015 4:55 PM, Adrian wrote:
Christina Websell ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 15, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Funny Holiday Cat Treat Commercial

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 15, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Laptop

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Although I like it, I will probably only use it to read rpca facebook,
which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 15, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Ping Tweed "Eating for England"

"MaryL" wrote in message
"MaryL" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community December 2nd 15, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Wanna Have a Kissamouse Party at My House?

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On 12/1/15 3:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all...
Forum: Cat community November 30th 15, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
A tribute to Vamp

"M Patterson" wrote in message
A lovely Tribute to a fine Cat Before.

Ourmom says dat all the things our Cats...
Forum: Cat community November 30th 15, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!

Rebecca
Fangu, S.I.L.
Forum: Cat community November 30th 15, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate...
Forum: Cat community November 30th 15, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Amelia T Cat, 2001 to October 28, 2015

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14 years,
passed away in her...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 15, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Iz it getting cold?

"ann791" wrote in message
On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
I'z wants more summer.

I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 15, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Az awll da kittahz start tu leeve...

I kowntid twee hundrid an atty seben poztz sinze we startid meowinkking bowt
da Jellical Ball.
Datz lotza lotza kittahs an dere hoominz. I hope dat menny ov yu stay furr
ower chatting, and...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
MEOW!!! The Story of Sir Galaxy and Lady Bonnie

"cshenk" wrote in message
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

wrote in...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Jellicle Ball 2015: Cat Anjil

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Toonya, luk: itz owrown sisfurz up dere togedder, Cassidy an...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
It is near Dawn and kittahs are called to the caveafter one last dance

"cshenk" wrote in message
Having watched the dancers, All notice pre-dawn has arrived.

The local kine Kittahs have one...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Dawn and the final reading

"cshenk" wrote in message
[A small white cat with emerald eyes glances at the rising sun and
nods. It is time. She is...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Tribute: Stanley, house of Momorella

"Donna M" wrote in message
[large orange kitty steps forward]

Hi. My name is Captain. My brother Stanley and I...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Jellicle Ball 2015: Cat Anjil

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Oh, it iz Mme. Anais, wif Tiger -- hihi, Tiger buddy! Unka...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Tribute: Adam Rubin

"M Patterson" wrote in message
Adam Rubin was an active participant from the last years of rec.pets.cats
newsgroup...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Tribute: Arlene Knop

"M Patterson" wrote in message
Arlene Knop was a vital part of rec.pets.cats and rec.pets.cats.community.
Her only...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40