Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hamilton
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By hamilton
Cat ran away & it's cold outside

That's one good thing about the winter time--- no leaves on the trees,
so it was easy for us to make sure he hadn't climbed a tree.

Our indoor cat would often get outside and then get stuck up...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By hamilton
Cat ran away & it's cold outside

Try checking close to home. First check around your own house. Neighbors'
decks, sheds, garages are good second choices. This is where indoor cats go
when they accidentally get outside and get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By hamilton
Cat ran away & it's cold outside

Our 8 or 9-month-old make cat begged to be let out first thing this
morning and we haven;t seen him since. I guess he must have gotten
spring fever or something. He has never been out for more than a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 17th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By hamilton
How can I get a cat to be a lap cat?

We have a very playful kitten. Sweet personality, but for some
unexplained reason he only likes to cuddle with me. My husband would
really like a lap cat, but kitty doesn't seem interested in him at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By hamilton
Adding new male cat to the household

Both are neutered. I was afraid the playful cat might get jealous and
then become a bully or start spraying.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By hamilton
Adding new male cat to the household

We have a 7-month-old male kitten. When we got him, we had hoped to
train him to be a lap cat, but he only loves to play, not to cuddle. He
will sleep on the floor near us, but doesn't like to be in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By hamilton
washing paws in water bowl

Our 4-5 month old kitten has a new habit-- washing his paws in his
water bowl. He does this frequently, especially after visiting his
litterbox. I change his water frequently, since I think the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7