Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda Frazo
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Linda Frazo
How Is Madeleine?

Here is a poem I found not long ago. I have never been one for poems but
since she has passed for some reason I feel certain ones are somewhat
healing. I think I am going to have this one engraved...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Linda Frazo
How Is Madeleine?

I am very sorry. I have been following this story and I know how you feel. I
lost Sasha Oct. 13 from CRF and I am still reeling from the loss. She also
slept by my side the 2 nights before she past...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda Frazo
Beginning CRF diet

My kitty Sasha passed from CRF in October. She was diagnosed in January of
2006 so we spent 10 months trying to hold on to her. I would suggest you go
prescription ASAP. The idea behind it is so...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3