Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Marlo does a cat-like thing

It's always a dilemma. They are so proud when they catch something,
but I too hate the aftermath!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Old boney cat

It's certainly best to get him checked out if you are worried.

If it's just that he's getting older, there's a food supplement called
Pets Alive! that I've seen do wonders for elderly cats. It's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
water fountain

I can't help but note the irony that you feel your cat is interfering
with the soothing effect of your desk fountain, when the cat is a far
greater source of relaxation and calm.

Doesn't the cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 106
Posted By [email protected]
Are there any proven health risks associated with NOT neutering?

There are real risks of reproductive cancers if a cat is not neutered
or spayed.

This is in addition to the risks of the cat losing their home because
of the uncontrollable yowling and spraying and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Was Serious Constipation now CRF ?

On Nov 15, 7:05 am, DrLargePants wrote:
A lot of cats live long lives with it, especially with the level of care you
are willing to give. I hope he does.

Well...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Can cats tell time?

With DST, Mr. Bond woke me up before the alarm. He was certain I would
be late for work.

I told him about DST, and he hasn't done it since.

I do think they have excellent ways of telling time. Wish...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
cat eats litter and ashes

It's often from a mineral deficiency. The old home remedy for this is
giving him a bone to lick. That sounds like what he's asking for.

Cats in the wild get calcium that way.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
new friends for adult kitties

Aaack. I inadvertently hit the wrong button.

Don't know where my reply went, so if it went nowhere, I am posting
again...

(Maybe didn't help that the kitten ran across my keyboard around that
time....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Baby Cat

On Oct 27, 3:37 pm, "ANTHONY DIODATI"
wrote:
I have a little female kitten, she is about 6 months old.
I am wondering if you think she will grow out of this.
The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Behavior issue after spay

On Oct 24, 8:39 pm, John Doe wrote:
wrote:
- She is the new cat in the house, and my old cat is somewhat
aggressive. I was keeping the new cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Won't Stop Fighting

On Oct 26, 1:56 pm, ensoul wrote:
Hopefully you've clipped their claws already, especially the
aggressor.

I guess that's a good indication not to shave them.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Cat wont stop eating

If the cat has suddenly changed his behavior, then I'd worry about a
medical issue. Diabetes often starts this way.

Cats who are getting high quality food, and don't have starvation
issues, usually...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Unusual Websites about Cats

On Oct 13, 11:52 am, javawizard wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good general-interest sites
about cats that would be 'special' enough to add...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 16th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Unusual Websites about Cats

On Oct 13, 11:52 am, javawizard wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good general-interest sites
about cats that would be 'special' enough to add...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Unusual Websites about Cats

On Oct 13, 11:52 am, javawizard wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good general-interest sites
about cats that would be 'special' enough to add...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New cat & peeing

Cats mark their territory when stressed. Just as a two year old
screaming "Mine! Mine!" thinks this is a magic word that will make the
object theirs, cats will pee on their territory to try to "own"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Introducing Puppy to Cats (3)

On Oct 15, 10:18 pm, Irene wrote:
I currently have 3 cats and I am thinking about getting a puppy. I
work at a place where I can take my dog to work. Has anyone adopted...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17