Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Forum: Cat community November 6th 11, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
O.T.

ai kan totuly unnrstan dat, OEJ, hoominz..wat iz rong wif dem? siiiiiiii
ai sew gwad weh r cats..yeUP. Mosey

der usta be a famblee whut wuz furm der, da lady hoomin named a kitty
little miss...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 11, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Ping Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge

Datz VURY gud tu heer..yeUP Fangu OEJ Mosey

i thinkz dey duz, i seemsta remfur a pozt sayin dat it wuz on, mayhapz it
wuz inna nitlee mewz repurt, OEJ

Hay Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge, itz...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 11, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
O.T.

Diz iz awl tu silli..
Fank yu Pi2nya n efferycat hoo ansurd.

Mosey n hiz meomie waffin hard..

She kud throw uh bended banananana!

Da Gamby alwayz waned tu lern to uze a boom R rang but...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Ping Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge

Hay Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge, itz Caturdai, duz yu gotz yer heet on
yet?

Mosey n hiz famlee --catsurned ubaow yu.
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
O.T.

Are there any Australian kitteez here?
I will send a fun--neeeee email about their answers to tourests to yur
slave.
Pit2nya

ai dunt 'fink' der r inny Australian kitteez here, Pit2nya.
ai cood...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Missy iz da noo TGK Club Vise Prezidint, (VP)

Missy (TGK Club VP)

Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Umkay den, Missy is da nu TGK Club VP
Kongratulashunz

Nip shampain fur awl..
*Gwasses tink*

i sekundz diz OEJ
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Y Fangu OEJ, ai m twing mai bestest tu fyl Loveable Louise shooz.

Pipps, TGK Clob Prez.

i thinkz pipz wuld be a fine purzident, OEJ

Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club?

Yu dun gud Pitô.ônya
*Nods wif uh smyle :) *

Ppps

TGK CLUB Prez

I guezz I yam a TGK...yu shud see whut I did tu uh roll ov kleeniz papurr
towelz!
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Nappin 101

Awl da gurls frum da TGK Club wud wike tu sine up fu bof korses.

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Noe wurriez Rebecca, weh AWL luvz yu innywai. :)

Pipps

An I admire awl da TGKs, I juss iznt wun uv dem. :)

Rebecca

Forum: Cat community November 5th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Me an Harri is stars, sorta

Mine Paw writed a article on him's technical blog, and him included a
pikchoor of me an Harri! It's a old pikchoor, back from when we was still
living in Highland, but it still shows off mine...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Wappin 101 korse kontent

On Nov 4, 12:04 pm, Harri Roadcat
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:00:27 -0500, Gramby wrote:
well, maybee u kud make starr wear sum of dat paddink, dat wud du I wud
fink. Piglet understanding the...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Anothur cheezburger frum meh Nov 3f

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:42:37 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

http://cheezburger.com/View/4340816384

mai hoomin voted foor tiemz fur da cheezeburger!

lorili

Fank yur hoomin, lorili:) Dat iz mai...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Missy, ai did wike Piglett asked n tayked hur name owf da lizt, but noe
wurries, yu r awl mai gud frendz n dat watz impurtunt.

ai ulso taked trudi, WooToo, n Rebecca's naymes awf n added lorilli,...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 4 Revized

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Sqweex
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Pipps sighs n remuvz trudi's nayme n ulso Piglett n Woo Too
Yu wur awl on da originul lizt dat ai faownd.

ai upulugiz srsly.

Yu r 'awl' styl mai gud frendz tho. :)
Pipps
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Umkay, sawry, ai tayked yer nayme of duh lizt.
But weh awl wike yu innywai :)
Pipps

I duznt rememfur joynin da TGK club. I duznt catsider myownself to be a
TGK.

Rebecca

Pipps Da TGK Club...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Frum Pipps: Hoo Iz in Da TGK Club Da Lizt Sew Far Nov 3

Pipps Da TGK Club noo Purrezident n an keepurr ov da TGK Memfurr Lizt.)
Sqweex
Rebecca
Mimzy
Harri
Amelia
Beauty
Cinder
Spring
Willow
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Uh nu pixshure uf meh

On 11/03/2011 05:22 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
yeUP, diz is meh layin on uh Pink Floyd beech towel da meomiez dotter
sent hur.
Yu wike mai floompy tayle?

Mai eyes r yello.

Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

Well, my Paw wouldn't mind but mine Meowmie might get a little hissed.

Harri
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Wat weh awl wook wike nov 3

Oh hai mai/owr furendz,

Heer r sum pix uf owr cat famli.

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/site/

Pa rote da pome on da frunt n yu hab tu hit Photos tu she wat weh awl wook
wike.

Mosey...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Wat weh awl wook wike nov 3

Oh hai mai/owr furendz,

Heer r sum pix uf owr cat famli.

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/site/

Pa rote da pome on da frunt n yu hab tu hit Photos tu she wat weh awl wook
wike.

Mosey...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
A pixshur uf PookyKat

Oh hai
heer iz uh Pixshure uff PookyKat, hoo iz uh reel trubbulmayker..yeUP.

He wufz tew wayke meowmie up uh foo tymes uh nite fur...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_10_]
Uh nu pixshure uf meh

yeUP, diz is meh layin on uh Pink Floyd beech towel da meomiez dotter sent
hur.
Yu wike mai floompy tayle?

Mai eyes r yello.

http://cheezburger.com/View/4319718912