Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Catjoy via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
BULL**** was please help me, i think my kittens dieing

If the OP is a troll, man, I got suckered. I'm pretty new to this forum...
Can't imagine why they don't have better things to do. Guess that's why
they're trolls..

Wendy wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
please help me, i think my kittens dieing

Luna,

I hope that you have emailed Phil at - he knows a lot
about cats, their care, and information on cat-related resources. I would
think to call your local Humane Society or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
I give up

Hi Bryan,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you and Pussums have been going through!
Those vets were idiots. Glad to hear you are in the midst of switching.

Anyway, in regard to the canned food,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Oh Great this is all I need now

Hi,

Being in heat is stressing for cats. Don't know your circumstances, but is
there a reason why kitty isn't already spayed?

At any rate, because the cat wasn't fixed before, you should get your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Help! My new kitty just diagnosed with Leukemia

Hi,

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that your kitty's test results came
back positive for leukemia.

A few questions for you:

When was the kitty tested for Felv (leukemia)? Was it right...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Male cat acting like he's in heat

Awwww! She sounds like such a sweetie. :) Congratulations, and I am glad
to hear that you are keeping her..who knows what her fate might have been had
you not taken her in. Just another little...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
my cat is acting crazy

Hi mogandfritz,

This sounds a lot like UTI/urinary tract infection. Please take the cat to
the vet ASAP to rule in/out UTI. UTI's are very uncomfortable and painful
for the cat. Let us know what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 53
cat very very sick, HELP!

Mittensowner,

I saw this thread just today, so I am coming in late. Sorry to hear that
your cat was in such bad condition upon returning from college. You
obviously know that he needs medical...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 11th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
I think Peewee may have cancer...

I really hope it isn't cancer. You have our prayers and thoughts. Please
keep us updated.

-L. wrote:
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Help! First-time cat owner has yucky-eyed kitty!

The kitten's symptoms you describe should not be sat on. Please take her to
the vet *ASAP*, and keep us posted.

Hazelbee wrote:
Hi, I've never posted before, but I am very worried! I took in a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
To or Not to

Declawing is extremely painful for the cat, and it is inhumane.

www.stopdeclaw.com

I have lived with cats for most of my life, had none of them declawed, and
had/have no problems with any of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Update - Good news, possibly bad news

I send you healing purrs from my kitties and kindest wishes. I truly hope
that Ana does not have lymphoma. Try not to depair, it may not be lymphoma.
You have my prayers, and I am glad to hear...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Food Untouched

Canned cat food spoils rather quickly, and I would definitely throw it out
after, max, several hours - if not sooner. Meats in general spoil quickly
when left at room temperature.
As for the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
update on Levi, the kitten who ate the latex teat

So glad to hear that Levi is well!!

All the best,
Jan

Lynne wrote:
Levi finally stuck. The name, that is. I thought I would give y'all
an update on him since you really helped me through a very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Underweight

Hi MB,

Sorry to hear about your cat. Please try to get her on high quality food, I
think nutrition is the pillar of health and makes a HUGE difference. This
means a high quality wet/canned food...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 15th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Phil P, anyone, please help! Coronaviruses and FIP

Sorry, thanks to Wendy as well for your advice - I appreciate it!!

Kind regards,
Jan

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 15th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Phil P, anyone, please help! Coronaviruses and FIP

Hi,

Thanks so much Phil, Debbie, and Rhonda, for your great and very valued input.
There are some really fantastic people on this forum, I am very grateful to
have found it.

Rhonda - you hit my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Phil P, anyone, please help! Coronaviruses and FIP

Hi Wendy,

You do know that you have at least one FCoV positive cat so you should make
sure you have one litter box per cat +one and keep them scooped frequently
so they are less likely to keep...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Phil P, anyone, please help! Coronaviruses and FIP

You do know that you have at least one FCoV positive cat so you should make
sure you have one litter box per cat +one and keep them scooped frequently
so they are less likely to keep passing the...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19