Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lynne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 09, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Lynne
We had to say goodbye to Boo

cybercat wrote:
"Lynne" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

It was very hard to take her and not come...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Lynne
We had to say goodbye to Boo

cybercat wrote:

It was very hard to take her and not come home with her. We knew that if we
brought her home it would be for US, not the best thing for her. She could
have lingered and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lynne
What's up!

flavor2 wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:44 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"flavor2" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Lynne
question about cat female anatomy

Cheryl wrote:
Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
vagina and she isn't receptive to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Lynne
Carpet and cats

wrote:

For many years now, we have used all-natural-fiber, vegetable-dye rugs
- spending several years in the Middle East helped expand that
collection nicely. Even inexpensive...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Lynne
Need some good thoughts for Boo

Many good thoughts headed your way!!

cybercat wrote:
Our 14-year-old has had lots of health issues, but has been feisty and tough
through it all. Last thing was last July, a mammary tumor we...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Spring Cleaning and Cats

wrote:

It helps to understand a bit of chemistry. Your Magic Erasers are made
of:

Formaldehyde-Melamine-Sodium bisulfite copolymer

Seeing that mouthful on paper is a bit...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 09, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Spring Cleaning and Cats

wrote:
On Mar 14, 6:22 pm, Lynne wrote:

Thank you for this reminder. What about Simple Green? I use this now
and assumed it is safe but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Lynne
Spring Cleaning and Cats

wrote:
Now that spring is just around the corner, some of you might be
itching to do the traditional Spring Cleaning, usually a good thing.
But your cats may not think so:

Thank...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

well I came up with an interesting and effective solution all by my
lonesome! I purchased some of those plastic carpet protectors with the
spikes on the bottom, and fashioned "arm covers" out of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Lynne
When An Animal in Your Care is suffering, You don't SIT THEREand do NOTHING

cybercat wrote:

Here's the thing, dgk: because my main concern is the animals, that makes me
a sociopath. In order to be liked and likable I must make the PEOPLE feel
BETTER no matter what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 09, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

cybercat wrote:

I should have listened to you the first time. I am a bigger idiot than he
is. He's at least smart enough to manipulate.

There's no shame in being trusting and kind. That is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 09, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lynne
cat yodeling

hahaha just watched this "engineers guide to cats" and at about 5 min
into the video is the cat yodeling bit. Very funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

cybercat wrote:

I don't really think anyone thinks this is cute any more. But you can keep
trying.

he's still a F'N idiot
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Lynne
Cat Food

Poe wrote:

Know what helps? A dog :-P He eats anything the rest leave behind.

Please don't give cat food to your dog, it has too much fat for a dog
and can cause pancreatitis.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 18th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Lynne
Hissing when playing?

cybercat wrote:

Hissing is so different from cat to cat--the feelings it expresses

I have never had a hisser. I mean, they will all hiss under certain
circumstances, but I've never had one who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 18th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

cybercat wrote:

Hi there! Nice to see you posting again.

You may see more of me... they are both out of control NUTS lately!
They act like they are always starving, even though they get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 18th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

cybercat wrote:

I'd cover it with a sheet and find the scratchers kitty cannot resist and
place them near. Then kick myself for not covering it when I forget.

LOL !!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 17th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

Rene S. wrote:

Have you tried something simple, like draping a sheet over that part
of the couch, or putting a clear carpet runner, wrong side up?

Does he use his other scratchers...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 09, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

Petzl wrote:

I just put up with scratched leather

I saw on Utube some guy who put cat claw covers over his cats claws
Mean Kitty song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&hl=un
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 09, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Lynne
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

Howdy y'all! Long time no me. I hope the trolls and idiots have been
quiet, or that the smack downs have at least been satisfying.

Rudy has taken to scratching the leather furniture. I have put...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 11th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lynne
drive-by picture posting

Stampir wrote:

He definitely has a plush coat. Quite beautiful actually.

Thank you. :-)

His beauty never ceases to amaze me.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 11th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lynne
drive-by picture posting

-Lost wrote:

I hope this doesn't sound too stupid... but how did you notice he was
having troubles? I mean, is the litter box visible to you? Did he
vocalize discomfort?

Oh, not stupid!...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Lynne
Spot-On - Time to work for ear mites?

CatNipped wrote:

Thanks, Lynne.

(recapping from another post)...

I came through the surgery well - hurts like hell, naturally, but everything
went fine and I was up and walking as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Lynne
drive-by picture posting

Jean B. wrote:

Awwwww/ But crystals? :-(

Yeah, bladder crystals. Levi has FHV and stress negatively impacts his
health. After having some work done on the house over several weeks, he...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500