Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ensoul[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 10, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
cat's get cold?

On Aug 19, 3:43*pm, Rene wrote:
I can't afford to take Moe to the vet and before anyone jumps for
getting cats when I can't afford it...we (late hubby) I could have
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
cat's get cold?

On Aug 19, 3:43*pm, Rene wrote:
I can't afford to take Moe to the vet and before anyone jumps for
getting cats when I can't afford it...we (late hubby) I could have
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 10, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
news reader

On Aug 18, 8:32*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Grawun" wrote in message

Sounds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 10, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
cat's get cold?

Moe has been sneezing a lot, for past 3 weeks..but I have his brother
too and Rudy doesn't do this, you'd thing if was cold he's get too,
though at first it was going to be a hairball..there are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Seeing My Cat for First Time in 6 Months

On Jul 17, 1:05*pm, "Barb" wrote:
Okay, glad you are aware of it.

Barb

This is a little OT

This was years ago, me ex didn't like cats he would chase Peabody
until she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 10, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
how to stop them from straching funiture? Help Please

On Jul 16, 2:08*pm, Rene wrote:
Have you tried placing the scratchers near the spaces they scratch on
the couch? The training is two fold--one is to make the couch...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 10, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
how to stop them from straching funiture? Help Please

On Jul 16, 6:13*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Are your scratchers carpet covered or sisal wound? *Most cats prefer the
sisal. *I have three sisal scratching posts plus one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 10, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
how to stop them from straching funiture? Help Please

On Jul 16, 1:25*pm, dberrycat wrote:
On Jul 16, 12:01*pm, ensoul wrote:
snipped

citrus or can think of something I can cover the area with? they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 10, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
new product supposed to trim nails?

I see on the TV all the time, it looks like corrugated cardboard but
it
s supposed to trime their nails like would it they were outsides cats
and used tree's

anybody have experience with this?

Lynn
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 10, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
how to stop them from straching funiture? Help Please

On Jul 16, 12:01*pm, ensoul wrote:
as an adult I've always had cats, this is the first for 2 (litter
mates,neutered, indoor) and I'm get a good used couch

they have 3...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 10, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
how to stop them from straching funiture? Help Please

as an adult I've always had cats, this is the first for 2 (litter
mates,neutered, indoor) and I'm get a good used couch

they have 3 straching posts..one is too small but they still use, the
other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 10, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
update on cats eating dirt

Vet called me back today she was very nice asked what potting soil I
used, looked it up for me said it's supposed to be non-toxic and like
someone said here they may be lacking something in their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 10, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Eating dirt?

On May 4, 8:23*am, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 3 May 2010 16:27:56 -0700 (PDT), ensoul
wrote:

On May 3, 4:29*pm, Rene ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 10, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Eating dirt?

On May 3, 4:29*pm, Rene wrote:
Can you grow some cat grass for the cats? Be sure to use plain potting
soil and no fertilizer.

Also, I would schedule a visit to the vet....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 10, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Eating dirt?

two males, Moe & Rudy (brothers) indor & nutered...first I had to get
rid all of my plants because thye were eating the plants -- then I
found they didn't bother my cati and succlents...then my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 8th 10, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

On Mar 6, 2:21*am, "dejablues" wrote:
"ensoul" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 10, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

On Mar 6, 6:30*am, jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, dejablues exclaimed (3/6/2010 2:21 AM):

"ensoul" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 10, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

On Mar 6, 2:21*am, "dejablues" wrote:
"ensoul" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 27th 10, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Teen Gets 1 Year Prison For Burning Kitten To Death

On Feb 25, 9:54*am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Many teenagers do things because they haven't been raised to have a
conscience about their poor actions. A better punishment...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 27th 10, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Norwegian Wood Cat's

I posted here before about Moe & Rudy having long coats and excessive
shedding. My daughter got a book from library on cat breeds, she
showed it to me and said that's what there are mom.

I was very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
Q abt Laxatone

a friend recomm. my guys have supper long hair...I have 2 brush for
them I furminator and a regula one

ever sense they've been on the laxatone every morning I wake to
several hairballs, and some of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
won't take hairball onitment

On Oct 3, 11:42*pm, Petzl wrote:
On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:29:55 -0700 (PDT), ensoul
wrote:

yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
won't take hairball onitment

On Oct 3, 7:29*pm, ensoul wrote:
yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
won't take hairball onitment

On Oct 3, 10:43*pm, Jack the Rippa'
wrote:
I put a blob of it on the back of one of their front paws and they lick
it off alright. As is their nature, they clean it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By ensoul[_2_]
won't take hairball onitment

yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67