Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Sentimental Numerologist
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Questions about pet license

I just got a postcard notice from our city hall about imposing a pet
license for cats and dogs. Does anybody know the utility of pet
license? Is this just a way for the city to get money out of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
I HATE CATS

On Apr 12, 10:05 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
---MIKE--- wrote:
School vacation again!

Yep, the loons come out at spring break, that's for sure.

And do you think they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

On Apr 10, 12:27 pm, William Hamblen wrote:
From the British Evening Stabdard newspaper:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23392050-details/Mystery+c...

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Fresh air kitty

On Apr 11, 5:36 am, shawn wrote:
Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Cat hair

On Apr 11, 8:17 am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Hadn't you noticed, cats seem to shed automatically when
they're under stress?

The funny thing is that Harri does it even...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
A Candle for Casper

On Apr 11, 7:34 pm, Jeanne Hedge wrote:
A candle group for Casper:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Caspr

Unfortunately, we're only...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 12th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Blog for Pet Lovers

On Apr 11, 12:15 pm, "Laurie Anne" wrote:
Please check out this blog:www.alloverthebored.blogspot.comand let
the writer know what you think.
Check out these two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Casper (RB)

On Apr 11, 5:24 pm, Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
New wakeup method

On Apr 11, 10:05 am, "Adrian A" wrote:
Snoopy has discovered a new way to wake me up, this morning she stood on the
remote control, which was on my bedside table, and turned on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
I started a new photo album

On Mar 25, 12:36 pm, "Tanada" wrote:
I started a new photo album at Yahoo. It shows Rob, the cats, the changes
in the house, and so forth. I will be adding to it as I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Just want to share

Since I love my himalayan cats so much, I just want to share them with
you. Their names are Martin and Dulcimer and they have their own
blog:

http://martindulcimer.blogspot.com/

They don't mind...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11