Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zinzee
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By zinzee
1 week birthday

On Mar 29, 6:22 am, "Wendy" wrote:
Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their eyes
will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By zinzee
I'M So Angry!! Ringo has been shot with a BB Gun

On Mar 23, 12:21 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
snip

At around 8.10pm, my son Ross found him. He was lying on his side in
the meadow under a hedge panting. Ross called...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By zinzee
My cat Mocha- possible recalled food victim- may recover

On Mar 21, 6:05 pm, "
wrote:
Here is an update on Mocha my 17 year old Burmese who suddenly
collapsed with kidney failure over the weekend:

First...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By zinzee
Pet-food recall: 769 Dead Pets

On Mar 22, 8:13 pm, (Paulette) wrote:
You all should have watched ABC evening news...Charlie Gibson....tonite
a report from the largest animal hospital in New York,, with a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 22, 2:00 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:59:34 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

Candidae

sorry, Canidae

--
Lynne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 22, 1:59 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:41:09 GMT, "zinzee" wrote:

Oh no! I really don't want to support this company....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 22, 12:18 pm, wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:05 pm, wrote:

Did you know that Wellness wet foods are made at Menu Foods? Since
there's still no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 21, 11:10 pm, "Sherry" wrote:
snip

Usually I leave CP alone in his little world, but I can't stand
misinformation being posted, especially in such an authoritative...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By zinzee
Other Litter Choices

On Mar 22, 10:05 am, "cindys" wrote:
"zinzee" wrote in message
snip

I'm going to be trying Shweat Scoop this week. I will let you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By zinzee
Other Litter Choices

On Mar 21, 5:46 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Patty" wrote in message

snip

Anyhow, I've researched some other choices and wonder if anyone has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 21, 3:28 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I couldn't find canned food anywhere on their site.

snip

http://www.omhpet.com/wellness/cat_wellness_can_index.html and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By zinzee
We have kittens!!!!!!!

On Mar 21, 1:39 pm, "Wendy" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in message
snip

Keep those photos coming too!
They look plumpalicious...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 21, 2:02 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I already explained why I chose Blue for my cats. Here is the ingredients in
Wellness so you can see exactly why I chose Blue....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 21, 11:59 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Well, it's a great food if your cat has hairball issues. It's also been
great for a cat that has had a UTI. The thing about Blue...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By zinzee
Tiggy's kittens have arrived

On Mar 20, 9:22 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
snip

We have had many trouble free years with our cats, so I guess it is
only to be expected that now and again you get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By zinzee
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 20, 9:15 pm, "mystro" wrote:

My two buddies Pete and Fred have been raised on Chicken Soup for the
Cat Lovers Soul
and they seem the thrive on this dry mix but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 07, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I'd choose Blue Buffalo over Wellness any day.

snip

For what reasons? I'm always open to hearing about better nutrition
for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Replies: 28
Posted By zinzee
RECALLED CAT FOOD

On Mar 20, 5:37 pm, ThePsyko wrote:
On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard zinzee cry
snip

Spinach...did we ever really find out what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By zinzee
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 19, 3:57 pm, "mystro" wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:27 am, "zinzee" wrote:

I only buy Wellness food for my cat.

Virtually all the labels...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Replies: 28
Posted By zinzee
RECALLED CAT FOOD

On Mar 20, 2:55 pm, "Female Plant" wrote:
snip

What is it with the USA and all these food recalls lately?
The last one was peanut butter, wasn't it?
Spinach? I can't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By zinzee
More information on pet food recall (detailed brand names)

On Mar 19, 9:33 pm, BarB wrote:
snip

I do have some additional info from another list from someone who
did manage to get through to the phone lines at Menu Foods.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By zinzee
Tiggy's kittens have arrived

On Mar 19, 1:45 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
snip
Tiggy is having her operation in about an hours time because she is
now quite poorly.
Again, it looks similar to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By zinzee
Boycott anyone?

On Mar 20, 2:53 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
snip

Anyway, I guess I *was* stupid to blindly assume that the "better"
companies made their own food. Who knew that Nutro...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By zinzee
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

On Mar 17, 9:19 am, "Sandy McDermin" wrote:

Well, the other article on this newsgroup, posted by Bellsouth, has info
about IAMS and Eukanuba with product and factory codes,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By zinzee
Tiggy's kittens have arrived

On Mar 19, 11:33 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

So...., things are not too Rosy in the garden presently.
I have just been to visit both Tiggy & her kittens.
The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54