Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathryn
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathryn
Who's the oldest

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Another thread got me wondering, who is the oldest living rpca cat? Is it
KFC at, what Tweed, 22...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Kathryn
Zak; RB

"Outsider" wrote in message

While I have been hanging around the cat groups almost since they were
created I tend to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kathryn
RB Punkers Kitty

"PatM" wrote in message
Some of you who have been here a while will remember me-I don't post
very often. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Kathryn
Thank You everyone. - Please could my cousin have some purrs?

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
Thank you all for all your purrs and prayers. Wayne died this morning...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Kathryn
My Friend Mrs Cat (RB)

"MatSav" wrote in message
"RB" says it all, unfortunately.

TED (who isn't really evil, he's a nice Mr...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathryn
Memories

I've been looking through google groups at some old posts I made about
Sesame. Here is one I had forgotten about.

1 From:Kathryn - view profile
Date:Wed, Nov 12 2003 11:38 am
Email: "Kathryn"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Kathryn" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathryn
purr request

Thank you to everyone who sent purrs, I know they helped

Kathryn

"Sam" wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:
Can I please ask for some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I am so sorry, Lee

Thank you Lee

Kathryn

Kathryn wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Randy" wrote in message
"Kathryn" wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Sam" wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:

We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:28:09 +0900, "Kathryn"

On 2007-01-10 21:28:09 -0600, "Kathryn"
said:

We took her to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"SuzQ" wrote in message
So sorry Kathryn, purrs for you and your family.
Suz&Spicey

Thank you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Mogget" wrote in message
In message ,
Kathryn...

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Hugs and purrs!
Elisabet

Thank you Elisabet.

Kathryn
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm so sorry, Kathryn. Purrs for your broken heart and a candle will be
lit tonight to help...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Irulan" wrote in message
oh dear :(
We will light a candle for Seasame's safe journey to the RB.
She will be happy...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out.
She was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Jeanne" wrote in message
I'm so sorry.

Jeanne Hedge
via Google Groups

Thank you Jeanne
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 94
Posted By Kathryn
Sesame RB

"Enfilade" wrote in message
I am sorry about Sesame. Bright blessings--you did the right thing for
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77