A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Several Days Old Story about a Tiger by jmcquown[_2_]
A tiger was found in the garage of an abandoned house in Houston, Texas, a few days ago. The person who discovered the tiger had snuck into the garage to smoke marijuana. They called the police. There is a recording of an emergency call from someone admitting they he/she went there to smoke...
Yesterday 04:12 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 23 Cat anecdotes
Hi by Judith Latham
As I haven't seen a post for a few days i thought I'd check to see if everyone is ok. Judith -- Judith Latham Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.
Yesterday 03:56 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
8 22 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2