Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elizabeth Blake
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Sasha is not good

"-L." wrote in message

meow wrote:
Called vet to bring her in and he pretty much told me not to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
No DSL

"Barb" wrote in message
Verizon sucks. After a week of no calls from them and broken appointment
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Vet's Can't Tell When A Cat Is Backed Up With BM?

"Paige" wrote in message
Original message snipped

Hi Liz,

The vet claims my cat was so large she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 06, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Swollen glands -- neck area

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Elizabeth Blake wrote:

A couple of months ago Otto's lymph nodes were swollen. His teeth
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4