Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kraut3852
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 14, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By kraut3852
Boyfie has been badly hurt

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:22:50 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

He came in at 11pm last night with some intestines protruding from a wound
in his side.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 09, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut3852
Change Clocks Again

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:45:09 GMT, (Gandalf) wrote:

It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 09, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By kraut3852
Help finding a cat a home. Suggestions please?? = [email protected]

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:17:50 GMT, (Gandalf) wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:09:55 -0400, kraut3852
wrote:

I have a stray that is between a kitten...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By kraut3852
Help finding a cat a home. Suggestions please??

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:54:44 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

I have a stray that is between a kitten / cat stage if you know what I
mean. Over the summer I have pretty much...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 09, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

I have a stray that is between a kitten / cat stage if you know what I
mean. Over the summer I have pretty much...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 09, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By kraut3852
Help finding a cast a home. Suggestions please??

I have a stray that is between a kitten / cat stage if you know what I
mean. Over the summer I have pretty much socialized him with the idea
of rehoming him before winter but no luck.

The thing is...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By kraut3852
OT Other news groups that you use??

Is there another cat group that any of you people in this group use??

Reason I ask is that I find the majority of yous helpfull and friendly
but have trouble with this "Cat talk". Most of the other...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 09, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By kraut3852
CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

Mir and Caliban looked a litle worried at the sounds coming here, but I
thought this was hilarious. Look at the little opportunist in the...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By kraut3852
prayers & purrs for daughter and soon to be grandchild. = UPDATE

Not seen her yet but think she would qualify for da Wite Feetz Klub

Thanks all

Concatulashunz on da noo barekittin! Duz she haz wite feetz? If she duz, she
kan be a memfur uv da Wite Feetz...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 09, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By kraut3852
prayers & purrs for daughter and soon to be grandchild. = UPDATE

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:58:19 -0400, kraut3852
wrote:

Request for prayers & purrs for my daughter in Arizona (I am in Mich.)
who just went in to have our 9th grandchild...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By kraut3852
prayers & purrs for daughter and soon to be grandchild.

Request for prayers & purrs for my daughter in Arizona (I am in Mich.)
who just went in to have our 9th grandchild for all to go well. It is
their 3rd one.

Sex unknown. They did not want to know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 09, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By kraut3852
Losing patience with Patches

Sort of. She's been here since December and still totally freaks out when
she sees any of the other cats. I'm rotating her from her room with the
screen door and downstairs, and my...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By kraut3852
Best time to let cat out??

i wold start now just keeping him a little longer each day, for a few days
track when he goes in and out then start making him wait a little longer
each day,
"kraut3852" ...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By kraut3852
Best time to let cat out??

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 08:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Aug 23, 11:17*am, kraut3852 wrote:
I took in a cat that has been...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By kraut3852
Best time to let cat out??

I took in a cat that has been hanging out and being fed at our place
all summer.

I would love to make him an indoor only cat eventually because I am
moving to an apartment complex but for now...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By kraut3852
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

Its not euthanasia- its killing. Euthanasia is ending the life of a
suffering animal.

And you think they're not suffering in a crowded kennel with other
animals, some of them sick...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By kraut3852
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

Its not euthanasia- its killing. Euthanasia is ending the life of a
suffering animal.

Thanks for the reminder of the word meaning.

Abortion is killing too, I hope you agree. A cat inside...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By kraut3852
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

http://www.youtube.com/abcbirds

So what is the answer?

Sadly, the only answer currently is humane euthanasia for unadoptable
individuals. It is a hard decision, but shelters...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 09, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By kraut3852
Human meat for cats?

On vet's advice I've changed Milo to an all-can diet. But I wonder
about giving him some real meat as a treat, because the canned food
isn't chewy.

So -- pros and cons of real meat or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 09, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut3852
Cutting nails = ATT: [email protected]

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:20:31 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

She is about 19 years old now and a strictly an indoor cat. Back when
we would let her out if wanted but she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 09, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut3852
Cutting nails = ATT: [email protected]

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:17:43 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"kraut3852" wrote in message
On Tue, 28...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By kraut3852
Looking for small bit senior dry cat food.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:39:31 -0400, kraut3852
wrote:

I have an 19 / 20 year old kitty named "Kitty" that over the years has
lost most of her teeth. A lot of them were...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

I have an 19 / 20 year old kitty named "Kitty" that over the years has
lost most of her teeth. A lot of them were...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 09, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut3852
Cutting nails

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:03:36 -0400, kraut3852
wrote:

"kraut3852" wrote Last time I tryed to do the
oldest ones nail she went balistic on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut3852
Cutting nails

"kraut3852" wrote Last time I tryed to do the
oldest ones nail she went balistic on me.
She peed all over me and pooped and bit me so hard and deep that I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29