Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 14, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Avoderm cat food

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message ...

Anyone have any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 14, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Avoderm cat food

Anyone have any experience with Avoderm for cats? I am being forced to
change cat food because APD is discontinuing their Select Choice which I
have been buying for over 20 years now. I am not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 10, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Paranoid feral female

"John Doe" wrote in message
A feral female cat has been here for three years and four months.
Still not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 10, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Urinary blockage in cat

"chatnoir" wrote in message
So, my cat developed a urinary blockage. Quite a mess. Lots of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 10, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
A life for a death

My beautiful, vocal, loving and oh so sweet but way too independent little
gray calico Noel, named as she came into my life just before Christmas of
2006, was brutally murdered by a pack of coyotes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 21st 10, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Anyone seen this cat drinking water video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ

If not, you should. I've never seen anything like it. Woody the cat seems
to be quite the water waster.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 11th 10, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's special story

"Juls xx" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:54 pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Dirty claw or something more serious?

"Nadia N." wrote in message
Well, here I am again, with yet another possible problem with my Kotyo. I
think he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's special story

"Juls xx" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 4:47 am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's special story

"Juls xx" wrote in message
I don't see any of the familiar names here, but in case anyone is
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 10, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's stomatitis

"Juls xx" wrote in message
I just remembered a ziploc bag of turkey meat in the freezer, so I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's stomatitis

"Juls xx" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 11:50 pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Jack's stomatitis

"Juls xx" wrote in message
Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I posted, and don't know if any
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Mirco Chiping a cat

"starcat" wrote in message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 6th 10, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Mirco Chiping a cat

"Rebel Rouser" wrote in message
Is there a certain brand of chip that is best ? Has anyone had any
problems or good...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 10, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Talkative

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Stan Brown exclaimed (4/4/2010 1:06 PM):
I don't know what it is,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 10, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Ebenezer Neutering Question

"Peg Caldwell-Ott" wrote in message

We lost our beloved kitty, Alino, to pneumonia on December 17, 2009.
He was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 10, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

"CatMan963" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 2:49 am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 10, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

"CatMan963" wrote in message
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 10, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Is this correct?

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 10, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Older cat breathing problems

"Patty" wrote in message
I have an older cat who just turned 19 this month. He gradually began
developing some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 10, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
pancreatitis - what can I expect?

"Rene S." wrote in message

He's really very well hydrated. He drinks a lot and I also give...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Do other cats know a cat is dying?

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
Is this correct?

"J Kaner" wrote in message
Hi Group.

We've been told that when a cat has a litter of kittens and they all come
out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul M. Cook[_2_]
pancreatitis - what can I expect?

"YvonneD" wrote in message
My 10 year old cat has been diagnosed with pancreatitis. He...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112