Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roemax
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.rec.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 10
Posted By Roemax
Man Beats 7 Pound Cat to Death with Stick in Worcester, MA

press charges and sue that son of a bitch
for emotional distress
"Ron" wrote in message
Just happens to be the father of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Roemax
cat with dislocated leg

where do you live?
I would take you and kitty to a vet if that would help
I'm sure you could find someone near you that would help if you asked them
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Roemax
Our *lovely* local "humane" society

the waterville Maine humane society is the same way
they killed 45 cats in one fell swoop,they just said they had too many

for me that was the wrong answer, I will not help them as I have in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 98
Posted By Roemax
Leaving a cat alone for 24 hours, first time

your plan is fine
lights are good ,maybe turn on the radio for some "humane company"
cat safe the house...do a google search for that term
cat will do just fine
she will be glad to see you when you...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4