A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Farewell, Bob Catt by Samuel Redcat
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge. I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon his arrival. He...
Yesterday 10:20 PM
by Samuel Redcat Go to last post
6 56 Cat community
Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz by Pit2nya[_4_]
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane iz aktink as Caretaker of Hoomins tu hiz Meowmee. Hur sed we kin add him tu da lizt, since he iz b-hayvink diz way... Since Rosco considers himself a Caretaking Kitty, we wyll add him tu da lizt. He's Lilith's brudder, an iz uh purrfekt replacement, since we need...
Yesterday 09:19 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
7 41 Cat community
Buffy & the Plumbers by jmcquown[_2_]
Yesterday, I had a plumber come out to unclog the master bathroom sinks and to remove the awful pop-up stoppers that are the cause of all the issues! Call me a luddite, I want rubber stoppers in the sink. Now, I never know how Buffy is going to react to people who come into the house. There...
Yesterday 08:58 PM
by joy Go to last post
1 24 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3