Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Little Hawk
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 11th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.cats
Replies: 13
Posted By Little Hawk
TUCSON CAT LOVERS PLEASE HELP!

Matthew wrote:
"mylittleone"

All those I listed even the ones in Tucson are on the active list of the cat
network. They haven't failed yet. Contact the...
Forum: Cat community July 11th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.cats
Replies: 11

Matthew wrote:
"mylittleone"

All those I listed even the ones in Tucson are on the active list of the cat
network. They haven't failed yet. Contact the...
Forum: Cats - misc July 11th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Little Hawk
cats and new pet door

William Graham wrote:
"snydley" wrote in message
We just installed a pet door in our sliding glass door's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Little Hawk
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

Matthew wrote:
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Matthew:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Little Hawk
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

Baldoni baldoniXXV wrote:
Professor explained on 07/07/2007 :
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Baldoni...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 07, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Little Hawk
My cat stopped Meowing??

William Hamblen wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:50:42 +0100, BaldoniXXV
wrote:

My mothers cat Chic (9 months)has never meowed, is this strange or
normal...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6